No Need To Preach In Every Country Anymore

by pale.emperor 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

They have to say nonsense like this, because any critical thinker would quickly reach the conclusion that a large percentage of the population have never been exposed to the message of the Watchtowel, either because they are young, or because they live in a country where dubs have no presence or simply because no dub has spoken to them.

However, how does that square with the notion that the people that die at Armageddon will be the ones who reject the message? So if I live in Saudi Arabia and never heard of Jdubs or their message, do I get spared? If the answer if yes, then how incredibly unfair that people who by sheer luck are born in countries where they don't preach, get a free pass at paradise, compared with those living in xian countries.

• Chook
    Chook

They use to say jah is not a god of equal opportunity. With Bengladesh jw to public ratio over a million to one , I think jah prefers western blood

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

They could never preach to every country and they have not done so to this day ?

When have they ever gone D2D in a strict Muslim Country ,they have never done so.

And they could never preach to every individual ,that is absurd .8 million people / 8 Billion people when a lot of them stand around carts speaking to no one for hours on end and putting in a report that they have been witnessing for Jehovah for x amount of hours .

They lie to their God Jehovah

• Listener
    Listener

Watchtower 2015 5/1 states

The Web site www.jw.org focuses on “this good news of the Kingdom.” The site features literature explaining that message in over 700 languages. Do you know of any other initiative that emphasizes the Kingdom good news to such a global extent?

It's interesting how they are now claiming that there web site is now fulfilling the preaching of the Good News to all the inhabited earth.
  • Half banana
    Half banana

Yes Listener as you say the JW multi-language project gives the impression that they are preaching world wide--but actually far from it. Billions, most people on the planet, have never heard of JWs.

On the other hand Jesus said "This good news of the Kingdom will be preached to all the world". Well Christian religions collectively represent 33% of the membership of world religious affiliation. They could claim more accurately that they have preached the good news. Jesus didn't say Jehovah's Witnesses would preach the good news about Armageddon and paradise.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

It's interesting how they are now claiming that there web site is now fulfilling the preaching of the Good News to all the inhabited earth.

Who remembers when the internet was evil?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Who remembers when the internet was evil

Almost 20yrs ago, a young bloke from the job site I was working on, heaving with JWs, was wrangled into attending a JW convention. I asked him what he thought of it, I’ll never forget his response.

“What was with all that, ‘the internet is the devil’ shit? And how come you’re not allowed to flog off?”

Flogging off = masturbating. I’m not sure if that’s an Aussie thing but anyway, this bloke was having none of it, probably enjoyed a flog while viewing the internet, like many Jws would I’m guessing.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Well the Catholic religion has been preaching for close on 2000 years now about God and Jesus Christ ,with the Protestant religions doing the same a few Centuries later.

And if it wasn`t for the Catholics and Protestants Jehovah`s Witnesses wouldn`t have hardly any members if any at all because that`s where they have got their growth from over the years .

By poaching off what the Catholics and Protestants laid the groundwork on .

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It would be a good conservative guess reflective upon large under developed countries such as in India, parts of Asia, parts of Russia and the entire continent of Africa that 1/3 of the world's population have never heard of the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yet the WTS brags about " look how many languages we publish are literature in "

Total BS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit