• anointed1
    anointed1

1) Books supposedly written by God contain errors

2) People supposedly appointed by God make human rights violations

And God does not prevent those things from happening

What does this show?

1) He has not authorized writing of any books

2) He has not appointed anybody on earth

It means He wants to remain unidentified.

Yet this does not mean He is not interested in providing guidance to us. Look at flower: it weaves beauty which it cannot see, spreads fragrance which it cannot smell and produces nectar which it cannot enjoy—everything what a flower does is for the benefit of others! Thus a true seer is motivated to exhibit this unconditional love and people around him appreciate him as epitome of beauty, fragrance and sweetness!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Ok, I'll bite ...

2) People supposedly appointed by God make human rights violations

And God does not prevent those things from happening - it's actually worse than this. If the god of the bible does exist, and bible stories are indeed accounts of real events, then 'bible god' is himself guilty of human rights violations.

everything what a flower does is for the benefit of others! - in exchange for a refreshing drink of sugary nectar, bees carry pollen to other flowers, thus playing a role in plant fertilisation. This is an example of symbiosis (organisms interacting with each other for mutual advantage). If you want to use this to encourage yourself to show love to people, then knock yourself out ...

Either there is some kind of god out there who has nothing to do with the bible or koran, or god doesn't exist.

• anointed1
    anointed1
    LoveUniHateExams

I already wrote: No scriptures belong to him, hence all those accounts in the them may be historical partly or may not be historical. It was just the natural unfolding of events with no divine guidance. A divinely-guided happening would have "equal reaction" from the beneficiaries. For example,

1) if God had really brought Israelites through Red Sea, beneficiaries would never have made a calf and worshipped it after the incident.

2) if God had chosen people on earth, they would have lived as an example to other nations--look at their Kings: David, Solomon ...

3) If Jesus had really performed miracles such as resurrection, stopping the storm .... no one would have dared to crucify him

This means:

Scriptures supposedly written by God is not really His, characters in them were simply claiming they belonged to God--just like their modern-day counterparts do.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    "It means He wants to remain unidentified. Yet this does not mean He is not interested in providing guidance to us."

Really? Really?! Come on! Can't you see the contradiction? Can't you see the desperate special pleading you're stooping to? A god who hides from his creation leaving them to flounder in confusion and fall victim to the wiles of charlatans who use "faith" to deceive them, is not a god worthy of worship and is worst than an absent father who never visits his children!

• anointed1
    anointed1
    Island Man, If God wants to remain unidentified, it is obvious that He is not interested in our praise or worship, even thanks.

He has shown guidance through things such as flower and fruit-bearing trees. This is not speculative nor contradictory. When I take lesson from them and put into practice people appreciate it and I myself find it extremely beneficial.

• DJS
    DJS

Anointed1 (could there BE a more pretentious, narcissistic screen name. Is that like the big number 3 on a Ralph Lauren polo shirt?? Is there an Anointed 2, Anointed 3 or Anointed 762,000? Or did the lineage begin - and end - with you? I mean really, do we need to know anything else after that?), as spin goes you are quickly becoming a master.

I suppose the fairies and unicorns are also hiding from us. Come out and play god, Daddys Lil Monster, Frodo, and Tinker. You too Satan. We know you're there.

You're getting very close to being a self appointed biblical and theological sage of all knowing ness. And you do know that's number 2 on my list, right after conspiracy theorists. Don't you?

• anointed1
    anointed1

LoveUniHateExams

Here are some points to ponder about

1)Jesus was quoting scriptures that never existed:

Let the one who believes in me drink. As the scripture has said, ‘Out of the believer's heart shall flow rivers of living water’” (John 7:38). In the Hebrew Scriptures, living water comes from God, not from believers in God. Whatever Jesus may be quoting, it isn't in the Bible.

2)Jesus mistakes Jeremiah as Zachariah (Matt. 27:9-10; Zachariah 11:12-13)

3)Jesus himself says no one has ascended into heaven before him (John 3:13) whereas Bible says “It was by faith that Enoch was taken up to heaven without dying--"he disappeared, because God took him." (Genesis 5:21-24; Hebrew 11:5)

4)God Himself becoming so bankrupt as to ideas that He decides to murder His own son to atone the sins of His children (something that God would never do)

These are some of the evidences that speak against the book that claims to be God's

• Heaven
    Heaven
    God's natural language is silence. ALL others are a bad translation... including yours.

• anointed1
    anointed1
    DJS,

In fact, this post "God wants to remain unidentified" I had kept as my last post. I have nothing else to share. Whatever I have shared is the best of me, and is from just from me, from one computer.

Take care

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@anointed1 - you use a sweet-smelling flower offering nectar as an example of love.

Ok.

But you do realise that there's much more to the natural world than that, right?

What kind of divine guidance do you see in cats' claws, great white sharks' teeth, snakes' venom or scorpions' tail stingers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit