Today's WT Study: "Return to Jehovah" - Lots of Elephants in the Room

by Room 215 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Start out by saying "why do think I faded away or what do you think caused me to become inactive?" Then when they give their programmed response say "can you think of any other reason why people leave the organization?" And let them have it with both barrels!

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

Should they come ask......Is Jehovah = ORGANIZATION? Does returning to an ORGANIZATION = returning to God?

Follow by asking HOW do they measure INACTIVITY as a Christian using the BIBLE?

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Yes return I have new lies, deceptions and human destruction waiting for you.

Don't listen to what Jesus said, no harm will come to you if you follow me !

.......ha ha ha !!!

The Devil Makes 'Em Do It | I Should Be Laughing

• Overrated
    Overrated

I had an elder come to me an ask what will it take to return to Jeehober? I told him make me the boss of the WT organization. He walked away and never came back.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I got a call from my very elderly father today. It was exhausting. He tried to drone on and on about Daniels prophecy, & how the Watchtower was the same as God's Kingdom etc. I guess he read the same WT article about reaching out.

At one point he told me that something big was about to happen. At that point I told him that the biggest thing on his horizon was a meeting with God for his personal judgment.

Hebrews 9 : 27 it is appointed unto man once to die and then judgment.

He tried to change the subject to the new system but I didn't take the bait. I told him that at his age he shouldn't bet on living through to it, and he would be wise to prepare for judgment through faith in the blood of Christ alone, and not his 65 years of watchtower service or his church affiliation.

He said that he could tell that he wasn't getting through to me.

JW's appear to have absolutely no fear of the Lord. Oh, and he said that he wasn't concerned about his judgment, even though the Watchtower teaches that Jesus is Mediator for only the 144k and not for worker bees like him.

He likewise didn't apologize for not telling me when my mother was severely sick before she died. I found out from a friend after everything was all over and he had already cremated her.

He told me that he had power of attorney and that he didn't want to risk surgery at her age (83) because of the blood issue. So, they allowed her to starve to death over a 10 day period in hospice.

He would do well to prepare for judgment.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

She died 5 years ago and I found out from a friend after everything was all over and he had already cremated her.

Man that's sick , JWs are really sick in the head via the WTS/JWorg brainwashing

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    JWs are really sick in the head via the WTS/JWorg brainwashing

Yep, they have absolutely no shame. I believe many are clinical sociopaths.

• jp1692
    jp1692

My father, who was never a Witness, once said to me: “That religion destroyed your family!”

He was right.

Let’s review: It’s a cult!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I didn't stray from them. I abandoned them, because they did not do their job. Religion is supposed to show me which actions on my part lead to which consequences, not try and exploit me for the gain of some external being without any reward for me whatsoever. And the washtowel did not do its job, so I basically fired them and joke-hova.

So they want to get me back in? I wonder how they are going to understand if I start replying in German.

• waton
    waton
    replying in German.

WTW: Zurueckkommen? verueckt !. Uebung in Betruegung

we are not lost sheep, we are like Joseph, driven out.

N: yeah, the majority jws, now called upon to bring back the strays, are coming , like Josephs's brothers, with empty bags. , well almost, because what spiritual nourishment do they offer ?, the overlapping group/anointed generation of 1914?

basically: love bombing, re-indoctrination instructions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit