Can all 7 members of the Governing Body ride in this elevator at the same time?

by Alfred 27 Replies latest social physical

• steve2
    steve2

Overloading? No, overlapping was their death-knell.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Surely they would consider themselves like the Royal Family who never travel together in case of such a tragedy!

George

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Their egos will take them to the top..Lett: OK guys that's enough about me, let's talk about you guys. What do you think of me????????

• waton
    waton

Einstein's equivalence of gravity and acceleration is illustrated by the similar feeling in your soles of an elevator at rest on earth, or one accelerating upward in microgravity.

so, some anointed (without exception) might think they are on the way to heaven, already on cloud nine, when in effect their station is firmly mired on the ground.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Surely they would consider themselves like the Royal Family who never travel together in case of such a tragedy!

George

That's what I thought was the idea behind OP's question !!

Mind you, you'd think they would be quite keen to precipitate their next incarnation....perhaps we should write to someone in Bethel and suggest giving Destiny a little push, If they want to get a wiggle on with Armaggeddon that is!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Don't they float on a cloud of holy spirit? They don't need to use elevators!

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Anyone wondering where the new headquarters is, it's just off the coast of Mark Sanderson.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wouldn't say Mark Sanderson is large, but he has his own gravitational pull.

A car knocked TOMO the turd over. When they asked the driver why he didn't drive around him, the driver said, 'I didn't have enough petrol.' (That's 'gas' in Americanese.....somrthing TOMO is full of).

I wouldn't say Mark Sanderson is fat, but he has his own postcode. (That's Zip code in Americanese).

Samuel Herd is so fat that when he fell over, he rocked himself to sleep trying to get up.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@punkofnice You wouldn't say Mark Sanderson is large? Look at those stumpy fingernails:

I bet this gravy-sweating, fat f*ck deep fried his hands before biting those nails.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

JoHo - That's good. Gave me a laugh.

I bet he bathes in a deep fat fryer instead of a bath of water.

.....and is he describing boobies in that pic?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit