JWLEAKS.ORG is back for 2019 with a Scandal

by jwleaks 28 Replies latest jw friends

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Excellent work! Those sneaks.Keep on "shining the light" on this destructive organization. You, Leah and Mike would make a great team in taking down the destructive, tax exempt real estate cults!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Great info. Thanks! but in this case scandal is an over exaggeration

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

nowwhat? Selling the building when ordered by the court not to, then securing a bond without the courts knowladge of the sale isn't a scandal? I would think that to be quite illegal. Contempt of court.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    JWleaks: ...properties sold in the State of New York between April 2004 and December 2018

I notice that your list addresses only Brooklyn properties.

Also in the State of New York - March 10, 2015 - the Kingdom Farm in Lansing, NY sold for $2.8 million

• Corney
    Corney

OC, this is not *his* list. Re-naming a file and creating it aren't the same thing.

And thank you for the information; to check it, anybody can use this link: https://property.tompkins-co.org/IMO/propdetail.aspx?swis=503289&printkey=03000000010240020000 (click on "Click Here for Public Access" >> agree with the terms >> click on "Owner/Sales" or "Report" button).

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Thanks OrphanCrow. The document contains only the properties sold in the Brooklyn area that were directly related to the JWs HQ.

In addition to the property you mentioned there was also property sold in Florida.

Don't forget that since 2012, also the timeframe in which Watchtower New York lost the Candace Conti case, a lot of assembly halls and Kingdom Halls across the US started to be sold off.

Add to the above all bank accounts of all congregations were emptied except for a small monthly operating expense budget.

Then we had that memorable financial statement by governing body member Stephen Left in 2015:

"In doing the math we found that the amount of money will be much greater than the amount of money that we have coming in at this time."

https://youtu.be/9R5xDf61-8I

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Corney: OC, this is not *his* list

Sorry. Bad choice of words. I should have said "the list in the OP"

JWLeaks, that is an awful lot of property and money.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"In doing the math we found that the amount of money will be much greater than the amount of money that we have coming in at this time."

It just seems to coincidental that these words were used just not long after the Candace Conti lawsuit settlement. And that they were uttered the next spring after the 2014 cash and grab with ''send all the money to headquarters'' with a small operating fund left over. It's just too convenient.

''You, Leah and Mike would make a great team in taking down the destructive, tax exempt real estate cults!''

Yes. these destructive cults enjoy a tax-exempt status and only abuse and traumatize people who no longer agree with them. Something has to be done. Agreed.

• under the radar
    under the radar

Great job! And thanks for posting it.

I truly hope the Society is eventually convicted in court for their underhanded financial dealings and forced to pay huge fines. The only kind of sanction they will understand is one that hits their bank account.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I like the fact that Stephen Lett says about doing(?) the math(?) : "the amount of money flowing out will be MUCH GREATER then the amount of money flowing in" . Boy can they be anymore dumbed downed than this group of GB? He has a very limited vocabulary full of under statements full of denial to say the least.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit