JWLEAKS.ORG is back for 2019 with a Scandal

by jwleaks 28 Replies latest jw friends

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Yep, we are back after taking some extended time off.

The JWLEAKS.ORG website had been archived for some time. I was concentrating on other JW-related projects in relation to Say Sorry.

But the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, who no longer claim to be infallible, decided that in their fallibility the best use of 'dedicated funds' would be to launch civil action against me in a US Federal Court. To this end Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, Inc., sent their attorneys after me. Didn't you learn after the failure of Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc., when they went after my website. Silly dogs.

Notwithstanding the fact the I was merely caught up in a worldwide litigious and vexatious assault against law-abiding peaceful citizens perpetrated by the Watch Tower.

So, without further adieu, the first document release by JW LEAKS for 2019.

Watchtower New York Scandal

To kick off 2019 JW Leaks have published a 37 page unredacted file on all Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc., properties sold in the State of New York between April 2004 and December 2018 for a Grand Total of US$2,081,520,000 (over 2 billion dollars).

DOWNLOAD: Watchtower New York Brooklyn real estate transfers

This document contains the Real Property Transfer Report for all Watchtower New York sales as well as the sale price, seller, purchaser, and the date of transfer.

Some 1.8 billion dollars of sales occurred from 2012 onwards after Watchtower New York lost the Candace Conti case and the jury awarded her US$28,000,001 later reduced on appeal.

Page 13 of the document relates to the sale of 67 Remsen Street, Brooklyn.

And this is where the scandal begins.

Continued...

https://jwleaks.org/2019/01/25/jw-leaks-redux-we-are-back-for-2019-with-a-scandal/

JW Leaks

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Is the scandal in that they went ahead and sold & transferred the property anyway?

• john.prestor
    john.prestor
    I follow, you're saying that they sold the property first and then provided a bond so the court gave them permission to sell property they already sold, which the court didn't know of course. How crafty, how clever...
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great to see your hard work!

Thanks!

• waton
    waton

hope that you keep a clear head. see the big picture ahead. waton.

• Listener
    Listener

Amazing job Steven Unthank.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

2 billion dollar income without any transparant accountability.

Unheard.

G.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Can you break this down into plain English for us old farts JW leaks what this actually means and its possible consequences to the WT/JW religion ?

OK, we get that they made over 2 Billion + dollars from their sales of their properties in New York , however what is the actual scandal ?

Pardon my ignorance about these matters .

• Corney
    Corney

According to the minutes of case management conference held on August 13, 2012, the order of June 20, 2012 was amended:

Stipulation to Modify Order Staying Enforcement of Judgment and Order accepted and signed by all counsel as of 8/6/12. The Court strikes out "Proposed", signs and enters the Order.

So, my question is: do you have a copy of the stipulation or the order, and can you post it here?

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

SO GLAD YOUR BACK!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit