Voter Fraud !

by Sea Breeze 86 Replies latest social current

• TD
    TD

I can't speak for other states, but this stuff comes unraveled for me at the point when it becomes apparent that the claimant doesn't understand the first damn thing about voting in Arizona.

You have to present photo ID here to vote. If you vote in person, that ID is scanned and a ballot is printed on the spot with a control number tied to that ID. Mail-in ballots have to be requested in writing with a facsimile of your ID. and again, the ballot is specific to you and your photo ID.

I'm not saying the system is fool-proof, but when someone starts making claims about unmonitored drop boxes, it tells me they're clueless.

Hell, we had a hand recount of Maricopa County by a pro-Trump group that in the end, found slightly more votes for Biden than the official tally. They (The Cyber Ninjas) did present some concerns to the Senate, but those have all been answered by Republican election officials here.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@TD:

You have to present photo ID here to vote. If you vote in person, that ID is scanned and a ballot is printed on the spot with a control number tied to that ID. Mail-in ballots have to be requested in writing with a facsimile of your ID. and again, the ballot is specific to you and your photo ID.

There may be control numbers on the ballot, that makes sense. But I doubt there is tie between the ballot and the ID. That would remove confidentiality.

Correct me if I am wrong, but AZ had been doing mail-in balloting for over a decade before 2020. In fact, there was (at the time) a Perminant Early Voter List (PEVL) that you could join, beginning in 2007. It was controlled and maintained on the county level, and to join, you had submit a written request. It's unclear to me if an ID was needed to be placed on the list- just the name, address, DOB, and signature. A large amount of the population was on this list (I've seen 70%). The idea was that there should also be a meaningful signature match check when a ballot was submitted. But these were relaxed, even in AZ - and there was at least one court case that demonstrated that in AZ. Other states didn't even get that far.

So even in AZ there was some slack in the system. It's not claimed these are fake ballots. These are real ballots sent to real people. But if a bunch went to, say, a nursing home, AZ still had the same problem - how do you prevent harvesting?

True the Vote found at least 200 devices traveling between drop boxes and left-wing 501c3 orgs in Arizona. (10+ boxes and 5+ orgs)

I'm not saying the system is fool-proof, but when someone starts making claims about unmonitored drop boxes, it tells me they're clueless.

Well, the drop boxes were not monitored. They were REQUIRED to be monitored, but a lot were not. They got 4 million minutes of footage of dropboxes. But they found a lot simply were not monitored at all (no footage available). But when the footage lines up with the mule, and it was available and clear, it showed a person dropping in multiple ballots, taking a photograph (needed for payment), and then leaving.

Hell, we had a hand recount of Maricopa County by a pro-Trump group that in the end, found slightly more votes for Biden than the official tally.

A recount wouldn't catch anything. The only thing that might help is to do a full signature audit against the envelops. This was not done - anywhere. It was partially done in AZ. There was one lawsuit filed, and the judge agreed to allow both sides to audit a small sample. Even the Democrat side found 15% of the signatures wouldn't survive. But since that was the only remedy asked for in the suit (getting a sample for an actual signature audit), that's where it ended. You can recount the ballots all you want, but once separated from the envelope and accepted into the ballot population, the fact that it was harvested, filled out by someone else, and trafficked to a dropbox can never be determined.

And this in a state that had some practice doing mass mail-ins. In PA, you can guarantee it was a cluster-fork.

They (The Cyber Ninjas) did present some concerns to the Senate, but those have all been answered by Republican election officials here.

Yeah, the Cyber Ninjas were really keen on checking the electronic side of the election. In fact, in order to gain access to the voting machines, they negotiated and agreed to not run a signature match. Once they agreed to not look at signatures, the county was more than happy to provide access. They gave up the one meaningful check they had because they were interested in the flashy theories about the election (rigged machines from Venuzuella).
  • Simon
    Simon

The US election process looks positively 3rd world, and the democrats look as corrupt as ever.

The documentary is very compelling and everyone should watch it.

It explains why Biden "won" despite not campaigning and not attracting a crowd anywhere he went.

To "win" they had to pump so many votes into those swing states he end up with a record number, more than Obama. Like really, Biden is more popular? Don't make me laugh.

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

It's true that Trump really motivated voters. It just motivated millions more that couldn't stand him, even running against a candidate as uninspiring as Biden. How can so many ex-jw's get so caught up in futile debates about human politics is hard to understand.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    How can so many ex-jw's get so caught up in futile debates about human politics is hard to understand.

Why? Do you think ex-JWs should be perminantly entrapped, mentally, in the WT world, even after escaping? Or perhaps it would be better to move on and actually consider things happening in the world around us.

• TD
    TD

MMM

But I doubt there is tie between the ballot and the ID. That would remove confidentiality.

The connection (Or lack thereof) to a living person is only supposed to be verified by computer. There are people with physical access to the voter database, but they are legally bound to respect confidentiality. One of the objections of the Board of Supervisors to turning over the database to a third party was that (In the opinion of their attorneys) it was technically a violation of the law, as a third party might not respect that confidentiality.

And at one point, the Cyber Ninjas actually did want to canvass votes they thought were suspect. The idea was that ballots that appeared to be filled out too precisely were actually done by machine. That was prevented by threat of legal action.

Another theory of the Cyber Ninja's was that "fake" ballots would contain bamboo fiber (Presumably because they had been produced in Asia) To my knowledge, they did not find any.

At no point did the Ninja's ever seem to understand that the signature is not the primary verification in AZ, as the whole idea was to prevent illegals from voting. The Republicans got what they wanted. They got a system where voter registration must tie to a state issued ID for the vote to be counted. Suddenly, almost overnight some of them have developed amnesia.

Like I said, the system is not fool-proof. There were two people monitoring the drop box I saw, but I only saw one. I don't doubt that some were not monitored properly, but to me, it's a huge jump from that to ballots forged in quantities to tip the election one way or another.

• Simon
    Simon
    futile debates about human politics

It's probably the thing that has the biggest impact on your life and the lives of others. What the economic outlook will be. Whether you'll be paying for another long-term war or not, and so on.

If anything is worth debating, it's politics.

If anything is worth defending, it's democracy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit