Voter Fraud !

by Sea Breeze 86 Replies latest social current

• Davros
    Davros
    Trump is hell bent on claiming fraud.

Just as Biden and his team of lawyers he assembled before Election Day would have been claiming fraud if the results were reversed.

• Simon
    Simon

So the latest thing is that the software used to tally votes "somehow" switched 6,000 votes for Trump into votes for Biden in one Michigan county.

That's a 12,000 vote swing.

The same software has been used in 43 other counties in that state ... and many other swing states.

The company that makes the software is 60% owned by Dianne Feinsteins husband.

Yeah, you can't make this shit up. It's not even subtle.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Georgia is recounting the votes because they received more ballots than they have voters. Possible the military is going there to recount.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw1GnmMVKwU

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    The company that makes the software is 60% owned by Dianne Feinsteins husband.

I heard about the software problem. I didn't know the Feinstein connection. That really doesn't look good. Is that true? Good lord. How in the living hell can these election be trusted? At the very least there needs to be a recount.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

What is the source for the 6000 vote switch? Not read that anywhere... interesting and concerning if evident.

• MeanMrMustard
  • Simon
    Simon

Lots of independent data points all indicate fraud. How about this one - Google searches for "election fraud punishment" made before the election from ...

... Michigan, Arizona and Pennsylvania.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%201-m&geo=US&q=election%20fraud%20punishment

Coincidence?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Hmmmm. I looked at your link earlier and saw the data you referenced. Now most of it is gone it seems. How can historical data change like that?

Smells fishy.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

You all heard about Hammer and Scorecard yet? Alleged cia program to hack foreign country elections and change counts.

Sounded crazy until former federal prosecutor says witnesses and evidence it's been done here.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I was pondering to myself the other day 'could the Democrats be capable of committing voting fraud?'.

I mean, it's not as if a Democrat-supporting actor could allege a racist attack by two Trump-supporting thugs, and then that claim turn out to be utter nonsense, is it?

Oh, wait …

jussie smollett Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit