by wifibandit 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • freddo
    freddo
    No more Calendars! End of an era.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

No more Calendars! End of an era.

They were worthless. How could you plan special weekends when they failed to show "worldly" holidays. Face it, even as a JDub your vacations/holidays revolved around "worldly" holidays.

Surely they will make it possible for JDubs to print their own calendar off of JW..Org, no?

Doc

• snowbird
    snowbird

Requesting printed bound volumes is discouraged.

These are for research purposes, dummies, not for building your personal libraries.

Sylvia

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

I haven't used a paper calendar in 15 years. I imagine the majority of people don't anymore because of the ubiquity of smartphones.

It is funny though to think about the talks given once in a while about the importance of the JW calendar. Not that important anymore, though, eh?

• Gayle
    Gayle
    So even 2017 yearbook to be out early October already? Will it include 2016 Service Year Report w/stats already? Or maybe not tallied up yet by then?
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Gayle35 minutes agoSo even 2017 yearbook to be out early October already? Will it include 2016 Service Year Report w/stats already? Or maybe not tallied up yet by then?
    Could it be that they stop publishing the global numbers?
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    no more calenders not more cutting of costs
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The calendars were always wrong anyway!

They used pagan names of days and weeks.....

Real Witnesses should have been using the calendar Russel invented...

Dont know about that?? Google it.... It will blow your mind....

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6027819985403904/calendar-jehovah-god-historical-tidbit?page=1

• Island Man
    Island Man

I can hear some uber-paranoid doomsday dubs now:

"What, no calendar for 2017! That can only mean . . . [gasp] . . . the end is . . . is . . . a blink of an eye away! They system will not last till 2017!!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit