Russian Ban upheld - JWs lose appeal

by OrphanCrow 62 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

Coincidence: Yesterday 7/17/17 7 earthquakes total ranging from 4.4 to 7.7.

Today 5 earthquakes so far ranging from 4.1 to 5.3.

Sounds like Jehovah is getting tired.

Maybe he needs a Red Bull.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Outlaw: I`ve never met a JW who was able to speak truthfully.
    When it was in their best interests to be deceitful or outright lie.
    As we can see from your example, JW`s are not honest people.

So, Outlaw, if you were in the Russian court and listened to this argument from Maksim Novakov, one of the WT's lawyers...

"...plaintiff calls extremists peace-loving citizens. Hitler at the time vowed to destroy Jehovah's Witnesses for refusing to show extremism, and the Ministry of Justice today asks to hang on Jehovah's Witnesses extremist label. In this case, the charges are humiliated Jehovah's Witnesses, as they are accused of lying. We do not and can not be a reason not to trust the members of the local religious organization of Jehovah's Witnesses, bringing to administrative responsibility, that claim is not distributed extremist materials, but were victims of fraud. We believe Jehovah's Witnesses not only because they provided one hundred percent proof of fraud, but also because they are highly moral people living in harmony with the biblical commandment: "In everything we want to conduct ourselves honestly." Charges of lying dehumanizing Witnesses. Physiological studies have been conducted in relation to Jehovah's Witnesses. Studies have established: Jehovah's Witnesses are telling the truth, which is quite natural for them."

...you likely would have a difficult time swallowing the BS spouting from him.

Firstly, Hitler was pissed at the JWs because Rutherford had them engage in distributing propaganda in opposition to the German government and as a response to having his precious WT property and printing presses seized.

I will leave the rest of the lawyer's arguments to stand the test of credibility...because, ya' know...studies have established (!!!!) *that last sentence kills me

No wonder the Russian Supreme Court said "Nyet". Who could swallow that crap???

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Ray: How can Satan work with Demons like these?

Yeah. Hard to find good help. Especially if they are in league with Satan.

But, I think I am confused. I think I might have that wrong. Was it Satan and the demons making the earthquakes? Or was that Jehovah? And his angels...and all those anointed guys already up there. Sitting at Jesus' right hand (or is that left hand?). Rutherford and Russell up there with Jesus. Shaking and moving the earth.

It gets so confusing...which ones do the bad things? And why would the demons make the earth shake in Russia? Maybe they were dancing too hard? Too much spirits vodka?

Or...was that Jehovah saying he was mad when the earth shook?

Eh...still confused

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So, Outlaw, if you were in the Russian court and listened to

We believe Jehovah's Witnesses not only because they provided one hundred percent proof of fraud, but also because they are highly moral people
    Studies have established: Jehovah's Witnesses are telling the truth, which is quite natural for them."

...you likely would have a difficult time swallowing the BS spouting from him......Orphan Crow

In my experience, whether in real life or on this forum.

The one thing all JW`s have in common is, they all lie.

Every one of them...

WBT$ GB (fat ass) "Rock Star" Pope, Geoffrey Jackson told the ARC.

He didn`t know what "Theocratic Warfare Strategy/WatchTower Approved Lying" was.

I doubt you could get a JW to tell the Truth, if you put a gun to their head...

....................................."I Can`t."

"Tell The Truth!"........."I`m a Jehovah`s Witness."

Image result for businessman with gun to head

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

It irks me to no end that a WT lawyer will make claims about the JWs 'inherent' honesty and then accuse the Russian court of fabricating evidence by planting literature. Making the JWs out to be the victims.

The JWs claim that "oh no way! we didn't bring any banned literature into the country!" And yet their yearbooks are full of experiences where literature smuggling is the gold standard for special pioneer work. Regardless if they were actually caught in Russia with banned material (of course they were), the many many times they have been successful in hiding literature over the years has been boasted about over and over again in their own yearbooks and magazines.

The WTS has been asking people to break the law for...well, for always:

As Bethelites We Misled the “Superior Authorities”

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

PUTIN: And I didn't pay a single ruble for ownership of all of Watchtower's real estate in Russia.

TRUMP: I'll give you credit for that, but my family still owns more Watchtower property than you.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    jwleaks: PUTIN: And I didn't pay a single ruble for ownership of all of Watchtower's real estate in Russia.
    TRUMP: I'll give you credit for that, but my family still owns more Watchtower property than you.

Hilarious!

This must be shared...I have to. Too funny

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

That is absolutely hilarious.

But.....did I read something right? Did the attorney claim there are studies showing that JW's are truthful and that truth comes "easy to them"?

You have got to be kidding me. I wonder where I can find these studies.

• stillin
    stillin

Don't confuse the PEW research with the PHEW! research.Something stinks with studies referred to. Studies have proven that 78% of the times that people refer to a "study statistic" they just make up the numbers.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

"Studies have established: Jehovah's Witnesses are telling the truth, which is quite natural for them"

problemaddict: I wonder where I can find these studies.
    It's quite the statement, isn't it? And it follows this..." Physiological studies have been conducted in relation to Jehovah's Witnesses"

Hmmm. What kind of study has developed a measurement for "truth-telling" and how does a person determine the "naturalness of truth telling"?

Such an idiotic statement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit