Russian Ban upheld - JWs lose appeal

by OrphanCrow 62 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

they started to put dozens of letters in only one big package and send it to the embassador.

1 Package, easy to get rid of.

Putin probably appreciated that.

"We Put The Letters In a Special File!"

Image result for putin laughingImage result for full garbage can

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Russia

Coincidence: Yesterday 7/17/17 7 earthquakes total ranging from 4.4 to 7.7.

Today 5 earthquakes so far ranging from 4.1 to 5.3.

Only stating a fact.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Only stating a fact.

But what is your point in "only stating a fact?" Aren't you implying that God caused all of these earthquakes as retribution for JWs being banned and losing their appeal in Russia?

As Splash mentioned in his excellent post above, you should clarify what you are saying and own it, but instead you are being mushy, unclear, and spineless.

Edited to add: And you are being more than a little superstitious, don't you think?

• TheFadingAlbatros
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Only stating a fact.....Fisherman

Bullshit.

It`s a typical cowardly, WBT$/JW "Veiled Threat."

Your real message is:

"Displease the WBT$ God and he/she/it, will plague you with disasters."

I`ve never met a JW who was able to speak truthfully.

When it was in their best interests to be deceitful or outright lie.

As we can see from your example, JW`s are not honest people.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

And a 6.4 earthquake down in Peru!!!!!

What the hell is going on in Peru??!!???

Oh...my....oh...my...

My heart is poundin' Fisherman

Let me guess...some of the demons got the date wrong and maybe the wrong map from Satan and they ended up in Peru instead of making Russia's date with jehovah

• Searching
    Searching

Taken from RT (though you could double check this anywhere on any news site)

A powerful 7.7 magnitude earthquake off Russia’s Kamchatka region may trigger tsunami waves within a 300km radius, the US Pacific tsunami warning center said.

According to the US Geological Survey, the quake hit at a 11.7km depth in the Pacific some 200km from Nikolskoe, a village located on the Bering Island off the coast of the Kamchatka Peninsula.

Three other less powerful quakes were registered in the same region by the USGS in the past 24 hours.

The Kamchatka unit of the Russian emergencies ministry said it expected the tsunami wave to be no bigger than 0.5 meters. It told Interfax that Nikolskoe residents reported feeling tremors as did some people living in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, the provincial capital.

The forecasted wave, however, failed to materialize, local authorities reported two hours later after revoking the tsunami alert. The quake itself did no more damage in Kamchatka than rattling some items off shelves, according to TASS.

The quake comes shortly after a powerful spewing of ash from the Klyuchevskoy volcano in Kamchatka. The ash plume rose to a height of 6 kilometers above sea level, prompting an advisory for planes flying in the region, local media reported.

Honestly - you got me, I'll admit, my heart clenched and I got a little afraid, I'm less then a full year out; and fear was probably the main reason I hung on.

But it is an evil and vicious cycle that you cannot let consume you. Once you allow yourself to think that God is using now in modern times, natural disasters as a means to punish those who are persecuting "his organization" then you open up a whole new can of worms thats best not to open in the first place.

• steve2
    steve2

What else can you expect? A Fisherman fishes and, some days are better than others: He gets a few bites.

• Ray Frankz
    Ray Frankz
    Let me guess...some of the demons got the date wrong and maybe the wrong map from Satan and they ended up in Peru instead of making Russia's date with jehovah

How can Satan work with Demons like these?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Perhaps Dr.Oobaagumba can appease the Evil WBT$ God.

Maybe stop the earth quakes in Russia?

"I Can Do Dat Mon.

We Toss Feeshermon Into De Volcano.

Den Everyting Be Alright."

Image result for witch doctor.Image result for exploding volcano

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit