jehovah witness elder molest his daughter ... Lynn Gardner

by jaydee 46 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jaydee
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Powerful. My heart breaks for this woman, I hope she has found some peace from doing this incredibly brave interview.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Thanks for posting this jaydee. Lynn, I am very sorry this happened to you. Your father sounds like a very horrible person. May you find some peace and happiness in life.

• blondie
    blondie
    My father wasn't a jw when he molested me but my mother was and knew, did nothing. By his second family he was a jw and molested all of them. Not much done then, just a slap on the wrist. But he died from colon cancer, fitting for the asshole he was. Can't hurt anybody else now.
  • aintenoughwiskey
    aintenoughwiskey

What a horrible betrayal! As the father of a young woman this sickens me. I'm not a violent guy, but any scum that would touch her would get beaten like a rented mule.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Lynn is a courageous person. But she should go to the police with her story. So much for elders covered over by holy spirit.

• zeb
    zeb

Lynn your courage in 'coming out' with this short video is without peer.

I trust your are receiving counselling.

I hope you find peace now in your daily life and too, at nights when the nightmares may return.

You are among friends here. hugs

Your account is almost a script of the stories from hell put before the Royal Commission here in Australia.

Please go to the Police.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Her story cannot

be verified from just listening

to her accusations.

Maybe they are

true and maybe

they are not.

Your guess is

as good as mine.

Unless you show proof.

That is only one side

of the story presented here,

a sad story,

but that is all it is.

In all fairness though, an impartial

arbitrator must hear the side

of the defense also to......................................................................................................................... decide.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Her story cannot be verified from just listening to her accusations. Maybe they are true and maybe they are not....That is only one sideof the story presented here

You are 100% right, we only get one side of the story. The curious thing is that this story is quite consistent with thousands of other stories around the world. Victims are discouraged from speaking, often blamed and shunned. Victims don't get any therapy or professional counseling and secular authorities are not informed of the crime. You are right, it is a one sided story... corroborated by thousands of similar stories.

I have no proof that there were concentration camps in Poland, but when millions of victims speak out, including JW's, I have no choice but to believe that there were.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

"Guilt should be

decided

in advance

without a trial

and the

defense

should not be

heard."

Share this

Google+