If the trolleydolly carts are a failure, what's next?

by fulltimestudent 21 Replies latest jw friends

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

They could try this:

• elderINewton
    elderINewton
    I'd gladly wipe my rear with a JW.org logo tissue paper.
  • Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    Perhaps the failure of the jolly trolley will move the dubs to go exclusively with the stupid web site.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

If these apathy trolly carts fail??

If you think you're already tired of the JW.org mantra, you've seen nothing yet. With pushing that website in their ministry.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

nothing it suits headquaters just fine how things are now,people are able to get their 70 hours a month in and they are pestering people going door to door and the rank and file are not giving out many books or magazines

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Loo-Roll etc .................

Dont give them ideas - they may print tracts on the rolls -

Mind you its not a bad marketing idea isn't it ?

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

The reason the trolley carts are a failure is because the W.T marketing strategy is half a brick short from modern marketing that works. However I am sure they have noted this and I look forward to their next attempt, " The NEW Jehover- Glam Rock- Super Pious trolley carts". This will be a mind blower with sisters being allowed to wear skirts above the knee and rock to Jehover in spiritual dignity.

On a serious note if that actually happened I might even take some literature, possibly even go to a meeting. But having said that those "sisters" had better do a very outrageous dance. Actually the thought of some of the sisters I know doing that dance has put me off.

On a even more serious note if you are going on the street to promote religion, you do need to do something more to get an audience than simply stand two yards away from the cart drinking coffee. And if not for Jehover, for your own dignity.

The Rebel.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    They could dress as tramps, get a boney dog on a piece of greasy string and sit on the corner of Tesco begging for money for the holy, holy, holy governing body.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

How can they fail?

Look at all the hours they can count -- expect a big increase in Kingdom Service!

Doc

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    How about Sound Cars, and Placards!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit