OMG Gretta von funberg is trying to sing

by mickbobcat 26 Replies latest social current

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

This stupid little autistic twit is a no talent hack. She can not dance, sing or even talk well. The liberal idiots follow this little idiot like she is the Oracle of Delphi. Liberals are so stupid they have collectively lost their minds. When a group of people follow children who are brain damaged as leaders they are so far gone we should just put them in prison camps.

• Rafe
    Rafe

This stupid little autistic twit

Aren't you full of empathetic niceties this morning !

Righties are so intelligent and compassion toward people with physical disabilities.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

rafe you could not argue your way our of a wet paper bag. LMAO. Forgot the video link. WOW she is just horrible. I think this could be retard abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI81yqgRWGc

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Aren't you full of empathetic niceties this morning !

Well she is "stupid", she is little, she is autistic, and at least mick was kind enough to use an "I" instead of the "A" that could have been used!

• pistolpete
  • mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

For me its the left that is abusing her as some kind of all knowing guru. Its just like the tranny thing. Gender dysphoria is a real mental issue and the left is telling these ill people that they are normal, fine, just a different way of thinking. If you think you are a woman when your a man your a woman. And vise versa. The left just is mentally ill themself and I guess they want more company.

• Rafe
    Rafe

I wouldn't argue about her terrible dancing and singing but hey she's a teenager trying to have fun, big deal.

You right wing retards don't have any human compassion it seems .

Degrading someone who have physical/mental disabilities. is a bit low.

Did you loose your human compassion when you were a JWS ?

• Simon
    Simon
    Degrading someone who have physical/mental disabilities. is a bit low.

No, her parents are the ones that allow her to be used and painted a target on her. All the ridicule she receives is on them and the ones who use them all to further their political and money-making fraud schemes.

• hoser
    hoser

I feel sorry for the kid. Her parents are taking advantage of her.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

I don't see how anyone could think that Greta Thunberg is stupid. She has a brilliant mind, and is probably even a prodigy in regards to promoting political action about climate change and in regards to her leadership ability. I am very impressed with her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit