Pics From Corfu and - - - You Tell Me!

by Englishman 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

This is the pub that we stayed at, the Paleo Inn at Paleokastritsa on the Greek Island of Corfu:

It was a great place to stay, here's me almost opposite the pub:

This is down on the beach, nice eh?

Finally, we had a special day out, but can you guess where I took this pic of Her Ladyship? I can give you a clue if you need it.

Englishman.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Isn't that the ruins of the brothel where Timothy lost his virtue in the background of the above pic?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Where the revelation was given to John on Patmos?

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ahhhhh, how beautiful, Eman! Now, why didn't we go to Greece!

glad you guys had a great time. Thanks for the pics.

j2bf

• Valis
    Valis

Oi Guv! Looks cool and like you had a good time. I was gonna guess that perhaps that pic was the last time you saw her ladyship as she ran off w/some young Greek sun tanned teenager....*LOL*...cheers!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Obviously the background is . . . .a . . . . WATCHTOWER!!! (*runs screaming from room*)

Nina (do I get a prize?)

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Could it be the...ruins of Aggelokastro or the Monastery at Palaiokastritsa? Looks like some of the pictures I took when I went there in 1988.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Tres happy,

Full marks for effort. However it is not the monastery at Paliokastritsa, although we did visit there on our third day, it was well worth the walk up to it.

Englishman.

• simplesally
    simplesally

<--------------Laughing at Nina. Oh Nina, come back, its an ABANDONED Watchtower, they've up and left.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious
    can you guess where I took this pic of Her Ladyship

You were standing in a Grecian urn of virgin olive oil, teetering on the p recipise of an ancient fortress wall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit