Do You Enjoy Being "Part of the World"???

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Hamas
    Hamas

I love it.

One track site without source, I buried the Christ Corpse in my past life when the black knight mounted the white horse.

• razorMind
    razorMind

immensely.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

I really enjoy not being apart of the JW's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Prudence
    Prudence

Yes! I am able to do the things I really like to do, and I now have the time to do them. I have friends and family that are good people and fun to be with. It feels great to be out of the Organization and I will never go back.

• minimus
    minimus

Being normal is pretty good too. Having "normal" friends, doing "normal" things, is nice. No worry about offending somebody's conscience.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

OMG! I thought they said "Beano pardons the Whirled (Gnu-Whirled)".....It's a GAS!!!

Frannie B (of the "gellin' tha Gnu-Whirled" class)

• freedom96
    freedom96

I enjoy it of course! Now, you ask the common witness about the life of an apostate or worldy person, they probably would say that we led very immoral drug induced sex crazed lives.

Funny, I don't participate in drugs because I don't want to. Doesn't matter if I am a witness or not. I never was screwing everything that moved, though I did participate in unmarried sex.

My friends are great, and we don't go around leading these horrible lives. Life, now, is normal. We wake up, go to work, have fun, raise our kids, participate in many activities, and lead a well balanced life that I am sure God approves of.

I consider myself " a worldy person" only in that I am not a witness anymore. Really, though, those are the words of witnesses, putting labels on people. I am me, and I enjoy life as much as possible.

• Maverick
    Maverick

I will admit Minimus that I have partaken of the World more in the last three years than in the fifteen that preceded it. I would skip vacations, and work sixty or more hours a week and go to all the meetings and all the extra crap the duds have you do. Life was a burden but I was holding out for the "New System".

I feel younger and more at peace, have traveled half way around the world, joined clubs, like Mensa, and MAA, played with my cars and trucks and other toys. And if I want to sit on the steps of my front porch, smoke a nice cigar and sip a single malt, I can do so in complete freedom from the spying eyes of the J-dud Masters. And if they drive by and glare at me, I just give them the old middle finger salute! Maverick

• minimus
    minimus

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, what's like mensa? ahhhhhhhhhhh

• High Castle
    High Castle

Yes, I do enjoy being 'in the world'. If you haven't left [the JW's that is ]yet, I would encourage you to do so and "kick out the jams".

To those who have left the 'Kingdom' for the 'World' I have to say I would enjoy being 'in the world' more if I could be free of the Witness within. I have found that you can take the - adolescent - boy out of the "Truth"/Party, it is much harder to remove the "Truth"/Party from the man. I still find myself asking "where did that come from", then realizing with irritation just where "that" came from. That is why I am reading and posting here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit