Cart Witnessing Is Getting People Baptzed!!!🐑🐑

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Well I’ll say this I have never seen any cart witnessing becoming effective for the JW’s. I have no reason to disbelieve him and suggested he lied to me. As one other person mentioned, Somebody must be coming in to the organization because of it.

It certainly is not a ministry . Can you imagine Jesus Christ employing this method to get converts?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Well, it is Bean town after all.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

I have seen the most cart witnessing in New York city than anywhere else. Its purely a time counting strategy.

Ha...what an insult to Jesus and that Big J.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I find that statement a bit of a falsity of sorts for I've observed many times JWS at street carts and I never have yet seen a person stand and talk to any of them for any length of time.

Making a comparison to door to door witnessing , how many times in an hour are people actually conversing with JWS ?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Jws are known to make supporting statements for the organization which are not necessarily based upon facts.

The key objective is to be supporting for the organization and its activity in the preaching work.

Aren't you grateful and supportive to the directions given out by the FDSL, the FDSL has made it possible to do public cart street witnessing ?

Cart witnessing is advantageous to those brothers and sisters who have a hard time walking great distances or may not have a vehicle to be driven to designated areas of service work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit