Cedar Point 1922 convention attendees, are you still happy?

by Nambo 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nambo
    Nambo

“Happy is the one who keeps in expectation* and who arrives at the 1,335 days!

We all know the climax of the Book of Daniel, the fulfillment of all God's prophetic promises to mankind found their fulfillment at the 1922 Cedar Point convention, nothing more ecstatic will ever befall mankind as this wonderful convention.

Those of us born after 1922 are so Jealous that we missed the only "happy" event that would befall Gods people in the end times. Can you guys tell us about it before you await the resurrection as there is nothing "Happy" promised for us to look forward too.

Or has "New Light" been shed on my favourite JW claim of scriptural fulfillment being realised in themselves?

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

My mother was four years old in 1922 hardly old enough to understand what was being said. She is now 97.

Who is still alive who attended and remembers it?

• Nambo
    Nambo
    Did she attend this actual convention?, She is "Blessed" then according to some other translations, I wonder if those of us who where not around then are therefore not blessed?
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I have to say that those who were not around then are NOT blessed, or happy anymore.
  • Simon
    Simon

Most are now dead but it doesn't stop them invoking the memory of it as though it's somehow significant.

Hard to imagine a more obvious discrediting of their claims of divine channeling when they make claims that "millions now living will never die" ... and they do.

But of course the true believers don't let facts and evidence get in their way, in fact it convinces them that hey have the truth even more.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There's little rational logic in the mindset of the delusional brainwashed.

• smiddy
    smiddy

The fact that the " Revelation Book" used the 1922 Cedar Point Convention and the 7 ? consecutive Conventions in the following years , and tying it to the book of revelation as prophecy being fullfilled was the beginning of the end for me, though it still took many years to actually exit .

smiddy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cedar Point 1922 convention attendees, are you still happy?

...................................................................................I`m Really Friggin Happy!..

.................................................................................ANYBODY GOT A SHOVEL?!!

Image result for Graveyard.Image result for Graveyard

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.........................................no..

..................Image result for Mr.bean Scared

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    repeat post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit