What is it like at Warwick Bethel?

by nevermind 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    nevermind - "What is it like at Warwick Bethel?"

Cushy digs.

Provides a strong incentive for loyalists to aspire towards.

• nevermind
    nevermind

Hey guys,

Great answers! Thanks for all your insights! I personally know someone volunteering at Warwick right now, and he is just so brainwashed it brings tears in my heart. I hope something will happen that will start to awaken him to TTATT. I dunno, maybe one day an awake Bethelite will share his or her Warwick experiences on this forum

That whole real estate business model (aka religious scam) warrants an audit or investigation of some sort. I hope something similar to the ARC will happen here in the US to get these GB thugs investigated.

• steve2
    steve2

"That whole real estate business model (aka religious scam) warrants an audit or investigation of some sort.

That would involve most, if not all, organized religious groups who, in one way or another, prosper on the backs of property investments.

What stands out with JW organization is it has simply become more brazen about what it has always done: Accrue property, ostensibly to help disseminate its message (printeries, etc).

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    That would involve most, if not all, organized religious groups who, in one way or another, prosper on the backs of property investments

But Steve, the church owns a lot of land and property in Southwalk, a London borough next to mine. And you know what it does with it? Rents out lovely houses at a minimum rate to the poor and pensioners.

When does the Watchtower *ever* do such a thing, even for it's own?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit