WOWSERS !!!!

by brandnew 15 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew

Ok so im a lil late on tellin it.......was busy this friday & sat......πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽΆ. Ok so thursday night, eldurr up on stage asking for brothers only...who have skills in construction, electical, and finish work, who were of the ages from 25-35 ..to pleeeeeease apply to help in ....get thisπŸ˜‚ " THEOCRATIC CONSTRUCTION" going on in various parts of the world.

This announcement happened in puerto rico.

Many , many, many facepalmsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mad Puppy

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Nice to see a healthy dose of sexism mixed in with the incompetence and lack of planning.

• Divergent
    Divergent

1. I thought worldwide construction was slowing down, with many projects being put on hold

2. Instead of asking brothers from another country to volunteer & travel great distances at their own expense, isn't it MORE practical to get local help for whatever construction which is needed???

3. If they are in such desperate need for help & skills, why does age matter? And wouldn't being older be equivalent to more years of experience in most cases, thus making one better skilled?

4. Why are sisters left out? Surely there are sisters who are qualified to do such work too!

• brandnew
    brandnew

I think they are targeting areas which arent knowing much about bethel layoffs. Asking local people to replace the oldtimers might be too obvious. I think.

Mad Puppy

• Landy
    Landy
    Wowsers?
  • All for show
    All for show
    I am female and don't think its shocking or surprising to not include women. In such a strict religion of male/female behavior and appropriateness - it just makes more problems for the Borg having to make sure the females/males are appropriate in behavior, living conditions, etc. All males and young make it even easier for the Borg. Less of a headache and of course they do whats best and easiest for them.
  • blondie
    blondie
    Adding sisters, single, to the mix to tempt the single brothers and married brothers away from their wives....doesn't the WTS caution married brothers from being too long away from their wives?
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

***Wowsers?***

Wowsers!!!!!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Having studied WT publications and listened to their talks (especially Herd and Loesch), it's obvious that women can't be trusted with construction tools because they have small brains and tend to be emotionally uncontrolled.

• Landy
    Landy
    ***Wowsers?***
    Wowsers!!!!!

Sorry, I forgot the exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit