Pilot program for in-person meetings for the vaccinated

by Vidqun 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

It must be true I also heard that meetings are starting 1st of November in Christchurch, New Zealand. So far the Delta very-ant has stayed out of the South Island of New Zealand.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Hearing that preps are being made to not attend.

There may be localized breakthrough lockdowns every meeting day as families 'stay safe'.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Interesting letters. I imagine the first attendees will be elders and wannabee elders. Brother attendant...don't you BELIEVE ME! you want to see my vaccination card?! I have to sign in?? Contributions are counted after EACH meeting (Yikes! now they will know I am cheap).

After a month I can see letters going out to halls with council about spiritual slackers not covering "financial obligations" of particular Kingdom Halls. "Perhaps certain halls whose members are not shouldering spiritual ($$)responsibilities will be sold and servant bodies will need to requalify at the new halls".

Meanwhile, "slacker" halls will be sold "because the members didn't appreciate their "spiritual responsibilities".

• skin
    skin
    joe134cd2 days ago

It must be true I also heard that meetings are starting 1st of November in Christchurch, New Zealand.

First in person meeting is starting tomorrow'Sat 23rd Oct in some congregations in the upper half of the South Island NZ.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Skin

Please let us know the outcome. Some will surely attend because it is new, others will avoid the dressing and travel

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

(Proverbs 25:25) . . .As cold water upon a tired soul, so is a good report from a distant land. .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit