The Wheels On The Bus ...

by Solzhenitsyn 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Solzhenitsyn
    Solzhenitsyn

The WT for this upcoming Sunday 10/07 is especially precious in its standard double speak. Aren't we so grateful to the F&DS who directly mediates our relationship with Jesus Christ and give us the food we need at the proper time?

I dunno....maybe I have anger issues with the the WT?

We need to be especially cautious when we come across reports regarding Jehovah’s people.... Never forget that Satan is the accuser of God’s faithful servants....If we take that warning seriously, we will not be shocked when we hear outrageous statements about Jehovah’s people.

"...serving Jehovah faithfully for decades? We may have developed fine thinking ability and discernment...(but)..leaning too heavily on our own understanding can become a snare. Our emotions and personal ideas could begin to govern our thinking. We may begin to feel that we can look at a situation and understand it even though we do not have all the facts. How dangerous! The Bible clearly warns us not to lean on our own understanding.

It is especially important to avoid websites promoted by apostates.

Thankfully we no longer have to rely on CNN, BBC, FOX NEWS, ect.... because as Gods chosen people we have all the provisions we need to get the 100% facts.....

A family watching JW Broadcasting

A FEW PROVISIONS TO HELP US GET THE FACTS

What provisions have been made to keep God’s people up-to-date with accurate information?

BREAKING NEWS: The feature Breaking News on the jw.org website provides quick, brief updates to Jehovah’s people on major events happening worldwide.

NEWSROOM: This regular section on jw.org contains more extensive reports on matters affecting our freedom of worship and on our response to natural disasters.

JW BROADCASTING: This Internet television station provides video updates on the activities of Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

That's interesting. I don't think it will effect all JW's tho. Despite warnings about not getting involved in Politics - the JW lady at work, knows more about the dirt on the elections, president, wanna be president etc. than most people I know. She probably justifies it by feeling it will help her convince others that the world is horrible.

Pretty scary picture. Now there will be little chance that kids will get to watch cartoons, ever...

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Information control much

Scared of molestation cases broadcast by msm and "stumbling" the faithful out perhaps?

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Worried much WT? If rank and file members were not leaving, they would not print this. People are leaving. WT will still be around but will be a much smaller cult than before!

• StarryNight9
    StarryNight9

Too late.... even the most uber-JWs have discovered the internet. You can't un-see headlines.

• sir82
    sir82

we will not be shocked when we hear outrageous statements about Jehovah’s people.

It's true - the WTS does so many outrageous things, I'm not longer shocked by it. I rather expect it by now.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

jw borg keeps the witnesses up to date with accurate information? Like the accurate information about the worldwide news coverage of the Australian Royal Commission that covered Jehovah's Witnesses and their own governing body member Geoffery Jackson had to testify? You mean THAT accurate reporting?

There has never been one word about it on jw org news, not one single mention.

I've asked other witnesses, "Why wouldn't the slave tell us when a governing body member is their testifying on behalf of the brothers?" No one was able to give a reply.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Rutherford et al when in court defending the organisation is well documented in their literature. But not this. I wonder why?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    sir82 - "...the WTS does so many outrageous things, I'm not longer shocked by it. I rather expect it by now."

I tend to feel the same way most of the time...

...but every once in a while, something new comes along, and I still find myself asking, "jeezus, are they crazy, or just plain stupid???"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"The wheels on the bus are falling off, falling off, falling off..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit