GB’s WIGGLE

by Hairtrigger 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

https://youtu.be/GpD453RzdzU

If this has been posted before I apologize. This about sums up what the Grovelling Body is looking to do!

Gaffed Fish?!

• carla
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Anyone who has the 23 minutes to view this, kindly give a 1-minute summation.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Just listened to the whole thing. It's worth a listen. It's basically explaining the org's pedophilia crisis and how it's trying to hide behind corporations and shift responsibility away from the GB and the org to lower level men like local elders and CO's.

I think the org is in big trouble.

I liked the guy in the video. He seemed level-headed and intelligent and just like a normal, everyday kind of person. The lady at the very end ruined that vibe. She was trying to look and be hip; it detracted from the seriousness of the subject.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Seriously how that couple don’t have their own current affairs/religious affairs programme on broadcast TV I don’t know. There’s some really talented people on You tube. I think if JT came to the UK he’d get snapped up as a serious broadcaster.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Me thinks the video deserves 👍👍👍!

The WTBTS is soon going to learn how it feels to be fondled, molested & screwed over with no one to come to their aid...PRAISE THE LORD...JESUS!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I also give this vid a thumbs up ,well worth listening to

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HAIRTRIGGER:

I watched it and thought it was very good.

I remember hearing or reading about the JW religion’s setting up those different corporations. But it had not occurred to me that it was about this. That means they clearly saw this CSA issue was coming.

This makes me positively despise them even more than I do already. While I think all the bad publicity about the upcoming lawsuits might make SOME JWs leave, the diehards aren’t going anywhere..But, so what?.. The religion’s holy facade will be gone.

• Quick Brown Fox
    Quick Brown Fox

Thanks for posting this! I agree, definitely worth watching and sharing. Interesting times ahead for the evil, corrupt Watchtower organisation indeed. I hope they crash and burn.

• LV101
    LV101

It was obvious when they were restructuring corporation status they were in protection mode -- sure took a long time for this to blow up. I couldn't believe when the catholic church was slammed (and not WT) and when discussed I was told just hold on -- the catholic church is a good place to start and just wait (re/the JWs).

There is a god!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit