About 'Gigli'...

by Xander 16 Replies latest social humour

• shamus
    shamus

Frankly,

I would rather lick the cat clean than see the latest hollywood vomit at the best of times..... even if this movie had rave reviews, I wouldn't see it. I will probably see it now when it comes out on video, b/c I like to watch bad movies. I have a friend and we watch bad movies every week or so. Just to laugh at them!

That couple is soooooo overdone!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Affleck and Lopez are so ordinary and unstriking as people and in appearance that I wonder anyone would care about their careers.You would walk past them in the street without noticing them. Affleck is a "no talent". Actually a lot of the younger movie breed have no charisma. I would say Ethan Hawke is a talent, and Edward Norton is certainly the next "actors actor", the next Hackman or DeNiro.

• wednesday
  • SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Please...someone...ANYONE MAKE J-LO STOP! They are such a mis-matched couple, I've lost respect for the both of em'. And I don't care what J-Lo says, she's not still just Jenny from the block! *grabs barf bucket*

• teejay
    teejay

>>>> Affleck and Lopez are so ordinary and unstriking as people and in appearance that I wonder anyone would care about their careers.You would walk past them in the street without noticing them.

Uh... are we talking about the same J-Lo, RF?

Affleck... yeah. He don't impress me at all. But I think I'd notice Ms. Lopez if she was totally unknown and doing yardwork in a tee-shirt and dirty jeans.

• heathen
    heathen

I heard it was so bad that roeper and ebert bother gave it There are so many movies I hope to watch other than that one , still haven't seen the matrix or X2 the hulk

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The movie was awful - but sorry I think Jen is one of the sexiest people on the planet and I would do her anytime - and I do not care if she is or is not just Jenny from the block -- i would kiss her but - as part of the foreplay of course!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit