Women in this Org are looking for a Father Figure

by xjwsrock 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock
    Thanks for the comments everybody. Nice to know I'm not the only one that sees this. I'll look up "transactional analysis" according to your recommendation talesin. Thanks for that. ✌️
  • wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho
    I agree 100%
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I agree , the majority of women I knew in the religion could not ,would not , think for themselves , every little thing was what does the W,T,say about this , Bro. Elder what should I do about this

So many of them wanted somebody else to make a decision for them .

smiddy

• kaik
    kaik

In my KH we had several extremely independent-minded women, who are also very dominant. Some of them were very likable for their strong personality, getting things done, and were like den mothers to others. And they were also kind to children. I think this was phenomena for women in Eastern Europe where many men died too early, and they had to run households alone.

I also seen women who were single and available after Armageddon. They dedicated everything to WT and obeyed without any question. Whatever elder or overseer told them was definitive and authoritative. There was never independent thinking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit