Carrie Fisher/Harrison Ford?
Favorite Quotations from Movies
Masters and Commander far side of the world. ( Name me after a plant that is prickery and hard to irradiate)
Still Totally ADD
Robocop was a very good film that had lots of memorable dialogue by different characters ...
1. "Dead or alive, you're coming with me" - Murphy/Robocop.
2. "I'd buy that for a dollar!" - sleazy TV guy.
3. "Does it hurt? Does it hurt?" - Joe Cox.
4. "Can you fly, Bobby?" - Clarence Boddicker.
5. "You probably don't think I'm a very nice guy, do ya?" - Clarence Boddicker.
6. "Bitches - leave!" - Clarence Boddicker.
"Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it."- Norman Maclean A River Runs Through It.
Doc Holliday: "What do you want, Wyatt?"
Wyatt Earp: "Just to live a normal life."
Doc Holliday: "There is no normal life, Wyatt, there's just life." Tombstone
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. A dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the twilight zone.
Warning danger Will Robinson
lost in space
Thanks, Nancy, particularly for Rod Serling's immortal words.
"Give me two shots of whatever donkey piss you're shoving down these cocksuckers' throats!" - Bill Paxton as Severen, Near Dark (1987).