Lett facial ticks from a stroke/aneurysm?

by azor 12 Replies latest jw friends

• azor
    azor

I was speaking to my mom the other day. She stays in the group to retain a relationship with the rest of our in family. She told me that she heard from one of my brothers that the reason Lett makes all those weird facial gestures has something to do with a stroke or aneurysm when he was a younger man.

I don't buy it. Has anyone here ever heard this tale? The lengths they will go to.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I say keep Lett on JW.ORG TV .

The more people that see this clown , the more people will either leave , or the more ,people will give JW.ORGTV a big miss.

Keep him as a visual spokesperson for the Governing Body for Jehovah`s Witnesses., OK ?

smiddy

• jambon1
    jambon1

No. It's because he's a fucking arsehole.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Yeah, Lett probably had quite a few 'STROKES' when he was younger, when his parents weren't looking!

• Calebs Airplane
  • awake!watcher
    awake!watcher

I heard that it was because his mother was dead and read lips, so he got used to using exaggerated facial expressions so she could understand him.

• awake!watcher
    awake!watcher

That should say deaf, not dead.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

A stroke causes paralysis, it doesn't give you "rubber face", his issue is too much movement, not lack of it. I diagnose a severe case off ass-hat.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

It seems he has no trouble animating his face as is often the case with a medical issue. The problem is that his facial expressions and gestures are above and beyond what is necessary and he comes off as condescending and annoying to most people.

If they are concerned about beards distracting people from the "message", it's not a kind thing to say but maybe Lett should grow one just to cover up his distracting facial expressions.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Stephen's mother was not deaf (but unfortunately is dead now). His daddy talked the same way. They are from Alabama. (Pioneered with the parents for 2 years in Illinois) 🤓

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit