What’s The Worst Thing About Jehovah’s Witnesses?

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

DITTO what was said by Ling Hair Girl.

Encoraging people to forgo education and thus hinder them from achieving their full potential in life.

Additionally, not just in education, but in everything in life they say to put it off because you’re going to get the opportunity to “do it all” later (after Armageddon). LIES! LIES!! LIES!!!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

My three worst things are in historic order, not in the order of how bad they are, they are equally EVIL :

1) Blood Doctrine- unsupportable from Scripture, and MURDEROUS !

2) Disfellowshipping- Again, dodgy from a Biblical view, and again a KILLER !

3) Mind Control- however you label it, it stops you questioning and thinking, it too is very EVIL !

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

What’s The Worst Thing About Jehovah’s Witnesses?

the people in it.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Their total lack of a social conscience.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    minimus - "What's the worst thing about Jehovah's Witnesses?"

Only their loyalty to the WTS.

• Chook
    Chook

They wreck their own weekend by not allowing competitive sport and wreck their neighbors by by trying to convince him to give up everything he holds dear to join the jw church. As a church they want want want but you as a good slave must give give give but they forget about exhaustion .

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Apathetically Sociopathic instigated by a lying corrupt mentally influencing publishing house the Watchtower Corporation.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The Worst Thing About Jehovah’s Witnesses?

As a religion ? Is that they exist ,

Its a death dealing religion as far as their No Blood policy is concerned .

And it breaks up families in untold numbers.

It preys on the vulnerable and offers false hopes .

It causes division in a multi-cultural society

And it spreads hatred towards all those who have different beliefs to themselves as being enslaved by the Devils teachings ,because "the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one" Satan the devil. except Jehovah`s witnesses .

• minimus
    minimus

It certainly does break up families. Even if you are a Witness, if you aren’t as exemplary as another member of your family or the congregation, you will be shunned whether in small ways or big ones. YOU ARE NEVER GOOD ENOUGH!

• johnamos
    johnamos

Quote - They say they are really the only true religion. – End quote

Quote - (I ask these questions with the hope of helping a Witness see the light). – End quote

What does the ‘only true religion' suppose to look like in your view...what is the light that you want them to see?

According to the Scriptures they do fit the description of the true religion and there is a plan in place for them to see the so-called light.

The Scriptures state that Jehovah’s people will be misled by lie after lie by those that are leading them and speaking in his name.

[Ezekiel 13:3 This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Woe to the stupid prophets, who are walking after their own spirit, when there is nothing that they have seen!… 6 “They have visioned what is untrue and a lying divination, those who are saying, ‘The utterance of Jehovah is,’ when Jehovah himself has not sent them, and they have waited to have a word come true. 7 Is it not an untrue vision that YOU men have visioned, and a lying divination that YOU have said, when saying, ‘The utterance of Jehovah is,’ when I myself have spoken nothing?”’ 8 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “‘For the reason that YOU men have spoken untruth and YOU have visioned a lie, therefore here I am against YOU,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.” 9 And my hand has come to be against the prophets that are visioning untruth and that are divining a lie. In the intimate group of my people they will not continue on, and in the register of the house of Israel they will not be written, and to the soil of Israel they will not come; and YOU people will have to know that I am the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, 10 for the reason, yes, for the reason that they have led my people astray, saying, “There is peace!” when there is no peace, and there is one that is building a partition wall, but in vain there are those plastering it with whitewash.’ 11 “Say to those plastering with whitewash that it will fall. A flooding downpour will certainly occur, and YOU, O hailstones, will fall, and a blast of windstorms itself will cause a splitting. 12 And, look! the wall must fall. Will it not be said to YOU men, ‘Where is the coating with which YOU did the plastering?’]

The whole basis for the 1914 teaching is to claim that they were judged back in 1918/19. Every lie that they teach in order to maintain the 1914 (wall) lie, is what amounts to the plastering it with whitewash in order to maintain the wall that is filled with cracks. Making the claim that they were already judged in the past is what allows then to say; “There is peace”, between them and Jehovah now, but the fact is that the judgment is still future, so there is no peace now and Jehovah states that he will cause that wall (lie) to fall. When he does so, that will be the true time of judgment and the so-called see the light moment.

You are aware that the WTS/GB teach that Gog will come upon them in the future. Well, Ezekiel 39:23,24 makes clear why Jehovah sends Gog upon his people. Gog’s attack is also the same as the attack by the Northerner in Joel’s account and the attack on the ‘holy place’ by ‘the disgusting thing’ and attack on Ariel and numerous others like the 8th king, KFIC, wild beast of Rev ch.13, MOL, etc.

[Ezekiel 39:23 And the nations will have to know that it was because of their error that they, the house of Israel, went into exile, on account of the fact that they behaved unfaithfully toward me, so that I concealed my face from them and gave them into the hand of their adversaries, and they kept falling, all of them, by the sword. 24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions I did with them, and I kept concealing my face from them.’]

[Luke 21:20 “Furthermore, when YOU see Jerusalem surrounded by encamped armies, then know that the desolating of her has drawn near. 21 Then let those in Ju·de´a begin fleeing to the mountains, and let those in the midst of her withdraw, and let those in the country places not enter into her; 22 because these are days for meting out justice, that all the things written may be fulfilled. 23 Woe to the pregnant women and the ones suckling a baby in those days! For there will be great necessity upon the land and wrath on this people; 24 and they will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations, until the appointed times of the nations are fulfilled.] (Compare Matthew 24:15-22)

[Revelation 11:2 But as for the courtyard that is outside the temple sanctuary, cast it clear out and do not measure it, because it has been given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.]

[6-1-81 WT- Joel 3 2-16, 19 It tells us why Jehovah is angry with the nations—because of the way they have treated his servants. They scattered them among the nations, making slaves of them. Also, they robbed Jehovah’s temple of its gold, silver and other desirable things, and brought these into their own temples.]

[Ezekiel 38:13 Is it to do much plundering that you have congregated your congregation, in order to carry off silver and gold, to take wealth and property, to get a very great spoil?”’]

[3-15-61 WT– Isaiah 29:4 reads: “And you must become low so that you will speak from the very earth, and as from the dust your saying will sound low. And like a spirit medium your voice must become even from the earth, and from the dust your own saying will chirp.” The opening verse of Isaiah 29 shows that these words are addressed to Ariel, concerning which the footnote of the New World Translation states: “‘Ariel.’ Meaning, perhaps, ‘the altar hearth of God’; or, ‘the lion of God.’ Designating Jerusalem here.” This prophecy would therefore apply to spiritual Jerusalem as represented upon earth by the remnant. These words show that God’s earthly organization would come under attack and would be reduced to a very low state by the enemies of God’s kingdom. God’s people would be, as it were, crushed to the earth, at the time of Gog’s attack upon them, so that what utterance they made, what vocal sounds they made, would come up from low down in their abasement. It would be sound coming up from the very dust of the earth. It would be as if a spirit medium were talking with the vocal sound coming from the dust of the earth.]

[Isaiah 29:2 I will bring distress on Ar´i·el, and there will be be mourning and lamentation, and she must become to me as the altar hearth of God. 3 And I must encamp on all sides against you, and I must lay siege to you with a palisade and raise up against you siegeworks. 4 “And you must become low so that you will speak from the very earth, and as from the dust your saying will sound low. And like a spirit medium your voice must become even from the earth, and from the dust your own saying will chirp.” ]

[Luke 19:43 Because the days will come upon you when your enemies will build around you a fortification with pointed stakes and will encircle you and distress you from every side, 44 and they will dash you and your children within you to the ground, and they will not leave a stone upon a stone in you, because you did not discern the time of your being inspected.”]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit