Oh Where or Where did Our Brummie Go?

by pettygrudger 21 Replies latest jw friends

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Oh where or where could he be....

His face was white & his hair cute orange

Oh where or where could he be?

Hey brummie - da b**ches be wondering where you got off too!!!!

Missing the furry little cherubic face, oh here kitty kitty kitty.....

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

After a bit of detective work, I found out his last post was August 9 (or was it the 8th?). I suspect he's either on holiday or trying to get the new server to work on his computer. Or maybe the cyberworm ate him.

In any case, we miss that sweet kitty face!!!! COME BACK, COME BACK, WHEREVER YOU ARE!

Nina

• shamus
    shamus

Where are youuuuuu?????

Brummie, I miss your kitty with the bow-tie.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

British cat arrested at Playboy Mansion

Party celebrating "Garfield" 25th anniversary marred by incident

By Daniel Sieberg
    CNN Entertainment Correspondent
    Tuesday, August 12, 2003 Posted: 9:07 PM EDT (0107 GMT)

Police found British cat unconcious in a pair of jeans belonging to pop star Christina Aguilera

alt

(CNN) -- Brummie, a kitty known for his wit and wisdom on the Internet, was arrested late this evening at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles. The cat, handcuffed and led away by police, was attending a celebratory 25th anniversary gala of the popular comic strip, "Garfield" when he allegedly became out of control.

Attendees of the party noted the cat's outlandish behavior during the course of the evening and commented on it later to reporters.

"Brummie showed up wasted," said Ben Affleck star of the new movie "Gigli", "He showed up with two girls and they had clearly been partying all afternoon. I've never seen Brumm so wild. He really irritated Hef when he threw up on Garfield's lasagna."

Hugh Hefner, founder of the Playboy empire, could not be reached for comment.

"He was out of control," said film star Tom Cruise, "He was chasing Pamela Anderson around the pool saying 'Who's your kitty? Who's your kitty?'. Then Hef caught him in his water bed with Hilary Clinton and a can of Spam. It was awful."

Brummie, seen in the company of pop star Britney Spears during her recent London Elle photo shoot, is the wildly popular contributor to the Internet discussion board, "JW.com". He has also been romantically linked with tennis star Venus Williams and Marge Simpson co-star of the television show, "The Simpsons".

Brummie's attorney, Johnnie Cochran, stated that Brummie had recently been released from a rehab clinic and had conquered his addiction to cat nip and Typhoo tea. He declined to say if there had been a relapse.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I'll just put out a bag o' weed to tempt Brummie into showing up:

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

lmao @ Big Tex!!!!

Brummie showed up wasted," said Ben Affleck star of the new movie "Gigli", "He showed up with two girls and they had clearly been partying all afternoon. I've never seen Brumm so wild. He really irritated Hef when he threw up on Garfield's lasagna."

Hey, I still made it back here in a reasonable amount of time - course I didn't do quite as much cat nip.

• shamus
    shamus

ROFLMAO!

Big Tex, you just made my day!!!!! Thank you!!!

Brummie, you little hussie!

• Nikita
    Nikita

Ok, Big Tex, you had me choking on my watermelon with that! Too funny!

Brummie, we still love ya!

Nikita

• cruzanheart
  • Ravyn
    Ravyn

I am in Brummie withdrawal.

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit