"New Light" on "New Light"

by new boy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

New boy.

The list is seemingly endless on "new lite" stuff. Pick a current teaching of the WT and it has changed several times over the years. The "light" is f*cking bright now that it has blinded the gb. They can 't see past their "overlapping" bellies and are now groping for answers.

just saying!

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

So weird..back in the early 80's, my JW momma, a nice lady, but her eyes used to glaze over when she was wearing her dubbie hat, actually took me to one side and said that now that the DF'ing for "certain sex acts" had been rescinded, would I like to apply for reinstatement? I told her that I'd been long gone before the DF'ing for "certain sex acts" had even been introduced and that I'd left simply because I didn't believe anymore. She gave me a sad smile, shook her head and said something along the lines of "Ah well...if you say so.."

• mann377
    mann377

The light got so bright that I had to start wearing sun glasses to the meeting!

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

I read in a book once that the only "new" light to ever come out of a Watchtower was fire as you put a match to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit