The Nunes memo has been released!!!!

by DwainBowman 19 Replies latest social current

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

Bless their hearts. They are all 😞 disappointed.

• minimus
    minimus

Labelled ? Labeled? 😏

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

Lol. Yep, mom’s a Brit. I still use “theatre” sometimes instead of “theater.”

Doh!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Nit picking on how words are spelt or spelled if you prefer is sad .Aussies ,Kiwis ,Americans , Brits ,can all have variations of spelling

Why make an issue out of it.

Sorry I`m off topic apologies

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I pray that some day you get to have the eye site problems, that I now have. Then see how perfect you are at writing or typing!!!!!

• out4good4
    out4good4

...and now he refuses to release the democratic rebuttal until it is revised to his liking.....

who didn't see that one coming?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Sugar shane t’s “every,” and “lies,” with no apostrophe needed. Also, you probably meant “everything,” and not “every thing.”
    No, you’re not Trump. However, I’m willing to bet he’d hire you

I don't think it's very kind to tease ExJWs for their illiteracy given the fact many are prevented from getting a decent education and in some cases even going to school.

Plus fat fingers and auto-correct doesn't help!

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

once more, liberals are shooting themselves in the foot. This time they submitted a memo so full of classified information it cannot be released, lol.

It is probably by design. They know they got nothing on the Nunes memo, so they make sure their memo cannot be released and then they can attempt to blame Trump.

• sir82
    sir82

Love this:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/nunes-fine-the-fbi-didnt-lie-but-its-font-was-too-small.html

Notice how “The FBI LIED about the Steele dossier” has been scaled back to, “The FBI did not highlight the truth about the Steele Dossier in the part of the application we bothered to read.” So now the main attack on the FBI is about font size. No doubt all the subsequent memos Nunes is promising to release will have additional bombshells.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Don't you just love the use of the word, "dossier", to make some thing sound really important??

When all it really means is Document!!!

NOUN
    1. a collection of documents about a particular person, event, or subject:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My thought's to the grammar nut's! Stuff it!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit