• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Scientist - "My findings mean nothing when taken out of context."

Media the next day - "Scientist says his 'findings mean nothing!' "

That sums up this memo. No context.

Edit: Punctuation

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

If I was Trump, I would open every thing up for all to see!! Then fire ever bastard involved in the lie's!!!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    If I was Trump, I would open every thing up for all to see!! Then fire ever bastard involved in the lie's!!!

Starting with himself.

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

It’s “every,” and “lies,” with no apostrophe needed. Also, you probably meant “everything,” and not “every thing.”

No, you’re not Trump. However, I’m willing to bet he’d hire you.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

All the cult of the left has is petty insults and nit picking at grammar on an Internet forum.

• kairos
    kairos

Let's talk about this.

Tell us why Hillary getting the 'popular vote' is relevant.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Its a good Nunes chart but missing critical info. Dossier was begun by RNC candidates against trump and then taken over by DNC. The investigation into Russian meddling was begun long before the dossier was introduced, begun on info from Australian intel about a trump campaign aide, the Greek one, bragging about Russian meddling in Trump campaign. lol. FISA was based on that to start with. Always good to fact check.

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

@ “Jahalepeno”

All the cult of the left has is petty insults and nit picking at grammar on an Internet forum.

Make snap judgements much?

I correct your grammar, and suggest you’d be a good fit on the Trump team (it’s true I don’t care for him), and NOW I’m suddenly a LEFTIST!! Let’s see...

1992: I registered as a Republican and voted for Bush Sr.

1996: I supported Bob Dole (you might see a pattern here already...I like war vets, not draft dodgers).

Registered as an Indepenent

2000: McCain

2004: Kerry

2008: McCain

2012: I backed Jon Huntsman (former Reagan staff member who hates Russian commies as much as I do).

2016: I backed John Kasich

Yeah, I guess I’m a commie, Russia-loving LEFTIST alright!! 🙄

So is that where we’ve come to? Don’t support Trump, and suddenly get LABELLED as a member of the Oliver Stone LEFT? Wow, just WOW!!

I can’t help but think of how, among JWs, there is such a huge DEMAND placed on them, to accept all doctrine 100%, without question or cristicism, or else be LABELLED as an APOSTATE. How ironic is that?

As Trump would say, “SAD!!!”

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

....oh, and now I’m a member of the “cult left,” at that. An amusing, as well as idiotic characterization. LMFAO. 😂😂😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit