It's not "new light" anymore it's "new lies" .

by truth doubter 30 Replies latest jw friends

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Welcome.
  • bradford
    bradford

You guys are all so old

• cha ching
    cha ching

Nice to hear that another elder has 'bit the dust'... WT must be getting worried about having 'shepherds' to control the flock... Nice to have you hear, it truly is encouraging to hear that others are 'Awake'-ening!

Have you heard others making remarks about the changes? Positive? Negative? and what about 'meeting attendance' where you are? Up? Down? What about contributions, before you faded what trend did you notice?

May we ask... what part of the world are you from?

Welcome! Cha Ching!

• baker
    baker
    I use to like buying the leftover meat cuts with the 10 cent coupons bought to feed us all .
  • shadow
    shadow
    43 years for me. Also former Bethelite elder pioneer. Looking too closely at blood issue started me on the road to inactivity
  • watson
    watson
    '72....'73 A lot of us took the vow those years. Interesting.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome truth doubter ,I don`t think any of us ever dreamed we would be on a site like this either , but thankfully we are .We are because we want to help and encourage others to know they are not alone in their doubts and confusion, and that so many more share the same realizations they are coming to , that is , that Jehovah`s Witnesses are no more God`s earthly channel of communication than the Mormons ,SDA`s , Christadelphians , or any other man made religion.

Welcome my friend.

smiddy

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Sorry "doubter". Wont get an "attaboy" from me. I feel the reasons you mentioned, "hellfire, death condition and immortal soul" still have the "ring of truth". Therefore the whole faith cannot be discounted due to changes, whether good or bad. However this site is overran with doubters, atheists and anti-jw's who seek a certain freedom but its an illusion from my perspective. Your doubts will be coddled here.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Welcome to the siteTD.

I was dipped in 62...as a kid. Left school went pioneering...but quit in 71.

So glad you're awake now.

• freddo
    freddo

@Makemeanunbeliever (I love how that can be read two ways.)

I bet you didn't ever dream you'd on this site either did you?

@trruthdoubter

Welcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit