How Precious Is A Governing Body Mole(Double Agent, 5th Colunm) To Sabatoge The Watchtower Organization?

by Brokeback Watchtower 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    DesirousOfChange - "...The WT IT guys must be getting regular beating for being unable to track down and stop the leaks..."

Maybe the leaks are from the WT IT guys.

:smirk:

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

CC - good to see you and so sorry to hear about the tough times you are going through. Many if not most here can relate to your feelings. Considering all the things you are having to deal with, I'm hoping that you are receiving or will consider receiving some professional help. This cult is so destructive in so many different ways that it can seem like there's no good way out. Don't let them win!

PS - I tell myself that every day. Some days are definitely better than others.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I can't tell you how many times I had heard it said by those in the organization that if there is a "secret sinner" in a congregation such a situation would cause Jehovah to withhold his Holy Spirit from that congregation.

With that being said, a leak at HQ in Walkhill would certainly be considered an apostate if the leaker was doing it for the purpose of exposing the organization. Following their own logic, Jehovah would then with hold his spirit from Bethel. I do know what this fear is something that consumes Bethel.

So then, if such a leak existed it would mean one of two things:

1) Jehovah is with holding his spirit from the organization or

2) There is no Jehovah

So, I see it as being relevant when confronted by Jehovah's Witnesses as to why we left.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    truth_b_known - "...I do know that this fear is something that consumes Bethel..."

Wait, what?

This is new.

How do you know this?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm sure the Governing Body are besides themselves in fear over the leaks and what this means for the Organization to have secret communication spread all over the World Wide Web exposing them as imposters and frauds.

I'm sure every mega buck lawsuits they loose and pay out big time due to breaches in secrecy has befuddled the half brain nit wits. They now live in a glass house due to a stealthy 5TH Column.

Any efforts they use now to eradicate the supposed spies will blow up in their faces because so many surrounding the GB are fed up with this bunch of know nothing delusional frauds in sheep's clothing, masquerading as some type of obedient F&DS doing only what makes Jehovah the corporation sock puppet happy and not sad or disgusted.

I'm thinking even the Governing Body's helpers are moles, and that they(the GB) should expect it to only go from bad to worse from here on in while they rearrange the deck chairs and agree on who plays the final song on the Titanic before it goes down.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm sure the Governing Body are so paranoid about leaks that they make the announcement at the beginning of their weekly GB meeting that recording devices are forbidden at the meeting to insure lack of usage in a court of law.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

If the GB want to stop the leaks they need to stop holding people hostage. Give people a way to leave the religion with dignity and their families intact, and the moles/leaks will stop.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Committee Chairman so sorry to hear of your bereavement and problems.

I feel for you as we too are in the process of loosing a beloved family member. There is no comfort at times like this, but only the little crumbs of our good comrades on the forum, which are little, but mean much. You are in my thoughts and do please post whatever you are feeling it can be cathartic and others will try to lend support xxx

• millie210
    millie210

Many thoughts for you Committee C.

Please know that you are not alone. You have us and we care deeply about your well being.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit