Why is the white race so different?

by Crazyguy 133 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Of course, racists will use - and have used - this explanation for their own nefarious agendas, but I have not found any other reason for this disparity.

We are certainly just as capable as any other group, so what's the problem?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

apparently there was a migration back to Africa from Eurasia approx 15,000 yrs ago and nowadays scientists acknowledge that Africans do have neanderthal DNA. this is fast moving science and recent studies confirm this - this sounds interesting. Do you have any links to these studies?

Is there consensus among scientists that this happened?

Did this interbreeding happen among sub-Saharan Africans*?

* by sub-Saharan Africans I mean black people - people who have very dark skin, afro hair, etc.

• waton
    waton

so, the white race is different because of the Neanderthals? vivre la difference?

I always had freckles. My most beautiful, handsome children are mixed race.

Africa the most racial divers place? I heard that also about an island in the Baltic, and the islands Pacific.

• snowbird
    snowbird

There is something here known as The Black Belt DNA Project.

This shows that many Black people possess DNA from Western Europe, something we knew all along.

Now, we have science on our side.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I think Barry means Denisovan DNA.

• barry
    barry

Thanks Snowbird the older I get the lesser I spell

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

You're welcome.

Also, in the OP, I think Crazy guy means variety instead of verity.

I think.

• flipper
    flipper

In my personal DNA I've been researching on the genealogy websites 23 & Me and Ancestry.com - my DNA shows that although I'm 53 % British & Scottish, I also have a small % of Sub Saharan African and Native American in me as well. Also- My Neanderthal percentage is 3.1 % which according to 23 & me puts me in the top 2 % of humans alive today who have Neanderthal in them. I'm more Neanderthal than 98 % of humans on the planet ! LOL ! Average is 2.5 % for 50 % of humans alive.

So yeah, I feel that a good number of Africans had relations with European Neanderthals and that each travelled into each other's countries thousands of years ago which means we are all related somehow. Hey and that's cool ! Variety is the spice of life man ! I've got a little bit of everything in me. Spanish, French, German, African, native American, even 1,000 years ago some Russian and Ukranian. Our ancestors travelled everywhere , so I might be one of you guys & gals distant Neanderthal cousin ! And you wondered why I'm always searching for Sasquatch- right ? Hey man, gotta find my ancestors ! LOL.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is because they are specialized to live in different geographic regions. Black people need more sunlight if they are to be healthy, and outside the tropics, they get a variety of health problems because they cannot make enough vitamin D. This also means their hair tends to be black as well. Asians are specialized to live in places like China, and require a subtropical climate to thrive optimally. Whites live in higher latitudes, being able to do with less sunshine because of their lighter skin. This also tends to less hair and eye pigment, lending to variations in colors of these.

If you forcibly move one group to another area, problems result. Blacks in higher latitudes tend to have higher blood pressure, obesity, and tend to feel lousy, especially in winter. White people in Africa (especially the tropical part) are miserable because of the heat and humidity, and require protection from intense sun or they burn. Asians in high latitudes tend to get too cold easily and require another source of vitamin D; in the deep tropics, they too burn easily.

And it is Judeo-Christianity that is guilty of doing this. They move Blacks out of Africa to sell as slaves, placing them in climates they do poorly in to boot. Even when set free, their culture clashes with White culture, and the xians tend to force them to integrate and destroy both. At the same time, they send missionaries (usually white) into Africa to destroy that continent. Both are abominations, and both destroy all races involved.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Flipper, I KNOW we are cousins!

WTWizard, I KNOW White people can't stand as much sun as Black people!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit