November 1, 2016 TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS Re: Using and Maintaining Kingdom Halls

by wifibandit 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

November 1, 2016 TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS Re: Using and Maintaining Kingdom Halls

Table of Contents

Ownership .........................................................................................Pars. 3-4

Rented Facilities .....................................................................................Par. 5

Cleaning ............................................................................................Pars. 6-7

Cleaning Coordinator..............................................................................Par. 8

Maintenance and Repair Work ........................................................Pars. 9-14

Maintenance Coordinator ..................................................................... Par. 15

Kingdom Hall Operating Committee .................................................Pars. 16-21

Expenses .......................................................................................Pars. 22-28

Upgrades/Minor Renovations ..............................................................Par. 29

Major Renovation/New Construction ........................................... Pars. 30-31

Inspections ...........................................................................................Par. 32

Safety ............................................................................................Pars. 33-35

Security ................................................................................................Par. 36

Incidents ........................................................................................Pars. 37-39

Meeting Times......................................................................................Par. 40

Phone Answering System .............................................................Pars. 41-42

Internet Service ....................................................................................Par. 43

Video Equipment .......................................................................... Pars. 44-46

Summary of Work Performed at Kingdom Halls............................................

• zeb
    zeb

whats this making sure they are up to standard for better return when sold?

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

Reminder: You DON'T own this property, minions. But you MUST take care of it, maintain it AND keep tithing monthly to WTBTS.

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega
    Rented Facilities: If a congregation needs to rent a facility for long-term use as a Kingdom Hall, the elders should contact the Local Design/Construction Department. If a congregation needs to rent a facility for a one-time use, such as for the Memorial, the elders should follow the instructions provided in Renting Facilities for Theocratic Events (TO-19).

Renting a kingdumb hall for long-term use is a current thing? Or is it becoming more common as they sell off the halls?

• RodrigoGuerreiro
    RodrigoGuerreiro

Nice leak, as always!

I specially "enjoyed" the internet access policy, let's revoke the passwords for the "spiritual weak" not access apostate sites

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Even though you don't own it, you must make sure that it is maintained and repaired by local unpaid "volunteers."

Just vomit inducing.

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega
    If a project request is approved, it will then be determined whether the congregation has the means to cover the expense before funding is provided by the branch office.

So what happened to all the surplus amounts of money sent. Shouldn't those cover these needed project expenses? I call double-dipping.

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega
    The primary use of the Internet at the Kingdom Hall should be for theocratic purposes. Hence, if a publisher were to use the Kingdom Hall connection to access inappropriate websites, his connectivity privilege would be revoked.

Is jehovahs-witness.com considered inappropriate?

• steve2
    steve2

I've got to hand it to both JWs and Mormons whose buildings are maintained to a very high standard.

By contrast, the shabby state of many 7th Day Adventist churches in New Zealand reflects badly on that church.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

The internet password thing is interesting. They will have to change the one at our hall and I wonder what they will say to my wife - will they ask her not to tell me?

As for all the other stuff.... at least the organisation is not one for binding people up with man made rules....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit