Using history as a means to pinpoint possible future events.

by HealthySkeptic 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• waton
    waton
    Die Glocke. This was a device that could levitate when powered on. When WWII came to a close the project wat???

Das Glockenspiel ha ha.

• sir82
    sir82

Yee-ha - Hitler survived in Argentina and aliens guiding humanity in the same post.

Pass some of that controlled substance over this way, man.

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

And he's an active witness. Interesting.

• steve2
    steve2

I love that people feel free to come on here, announce their barely contained contempt for other posters (e.g., 'a lot of negative people on here', "I'm not interested in debate", etc) spit out their long-winded opinion piece, and take exception to other posters' alternative views, and announce their departure ( e.g., "This will be my last post"). Talk about having a flare for drama.

However, upon reflection that sounds so typically JW-ish: alienate the very audience he would like to consider his message.

He could do better by speaking respectfully to the audience on this forum and tempering just a little his off-putting pomposity.

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

"Gene Roddenberry the creator of the Star Trek series talked to these other worldly beings through spiritistic means and got some of his ideas that he would later use in Star Trek. They identified themselves as the council of nine or the Ennead of ancient Egypt" - (un-?)hs

What has to happen to someone in order for them to actually believe this silliness? Still, for entertainment value, these few posts of unHealthySkeptic have been interesting.

• Moster
    Moster

Die Glocke

former aerospace scientist David Myhra express skepticism that such a device existed

pure conjecture from HS

• Moster
    Moster

Perhaps HS is really GT:

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

As a side note America was not named after Amerigo Vespucci. The Incas called the land Amaruca - I heard Stephen Fry on QI say that America was named after a Welsh cartographer whose surname was ap Merrick - and therefore America means 'land of ap Merrick'.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Well this was a bit of welcome comic relief lol.

• steve2
    steve2

Lately, I've thought about this "active witness" thing a lot. Sounds scary.

Image result for active volcanoes in nz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit