The most widely distributed magazine in the US !!!

by Calebs Airplane 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

1. Watchtower & Awake - under review as these is now a 16-page anorexic pamphlets (not magazines)

2. ESPN: 42.9 million
    3. People: 28 million
    4. AllRecipes: 24.5 million
    5. Forbes: 21.6 million
    6. Time: 18.1 million
    7. Entertainment Weekly: 14.3 million
    8. Cosmopolitan: 13.7 million
    9. Bloomberg Businessweek: 11.2 million
    10. New York: 9.8 million

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

The most widely distributed mags destined for trash bins, attics and as fire starters.

LoisLane

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer
    under review as these is now a 16-page anorexic pamphlets (not magazines)

Under review by whom?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    They are right up there no doubt with toilet paper...Both serve the same purpose.
  • tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    Source?
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

Yea, so what? CitiBank and Capital One mail me credit card offers daily... I'm still not signing up. And with the CC companies I'm pre-approved! Watchtower wants to judge people. Pass!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Even at 32 pages calling them magazines was a bit of a stretch. Nothing like Time or Newsweek or whatever. At 16 pages it's ridiculous. Not even just the size but the utter lack of content. Fooling nobody, surely.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Lord, Lord!!! Did we not distribute countless tractazines in your name, while lying about our Pedo database?!?

DD

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE
    Just how are the Distribution figures determined? From the spreadsheet of the Printeries Production schedule or by having had a poll from readers who attested to having obtained the mags? Cos you and I know that a lot of them don't even go outside the doors of your homes !
  • Bangalore
    Bangalore
    The most unread magazines in the world would have been more accurate.Or maybe most discarded without reading magazines in the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit