cool personality quiz, takes about two minutes....

by tinkerbell82 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Your Existing Situation
        Feels obstructed in his desires and prevented from obtaining the things he regards as essential.

Your Stress Sources
        Feels that life has far more to offer and that there are still important things to be achieved--that life must be experienced to the fullest. As a result, he pursues his objectives with a fierce intensity that will not let go of things. Becomes deeply involved and runs the risk of being unable to view things with sufficient objectivity, or calmly enough; is therefore in danger of becoming agitated and of exhausting his nervous energy. Cannot leave things alone and feels he can only be at peace when he has finally reached his goal.

Your Restrained Characteristics
        Feels that he cannot do much about his existing problems and difficulties and that he must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.

Clings to his belief that his hopes and ideas are realistic, but needs encouragement and reassurance. Applies very exacting standards to his choice of a partner and wants guarantees against loss or disappointment.

Your Desired Objective
        Longs for tenderness and for a sensitivity of feeling into which he can blend. Responsive to anything esthetic and tasteful.

Your Actual Problem
        Needs to achieve a stable and peaceful condition, enabling him to free himself of the worry that he may be prevented from achieving all the things he wants.
  • shamus
    shamus

I took it. It was silly.

Shamus.

• lookinlively
    lookinlively

OK - seeking new JW camp?!

I took this test 3 different times with 3 different results - all of which covered any multiple personallities!!

oh yeah - I'm spiritually schizo???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit