cool personality quiz, takes about two minutes....

by tinkerbell82 32 Replies latest jw friends

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

hellooooo!! i had two problems too! thank you!! ;) :P

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Sorry tink!! I promise I'll do better about acknowledging your problems.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

well i should hope so! hmph! i am stamping my foot in a very princessly manner at this very moment!!

;) (i think i took the headers out of my analysis....so you're off the hook...for now...!! :P)

• teejay
    teejay
    Your Existing Situation

Attracted by anything new, modern, or intriguing. Liable to the bored by the humdrum, the ordinary, or the traditional.

Your Stress Sources

Has an unsatisfied need to ally himself with others whose standards are as high as his own, and to stand out from the herd. This desire for preeminence isolates him and inhibits his readiness to give himself freely. While he wants to surrender and let himself go, he regards this as a weakness which must be resisted. This self-restraint, he feels, will lift him above the rank and file and ensure recognition as a unique and distinctive personality.

Your Restrained Characteristics

Becomes distressed when his needs or desires are misunderstood and feels that he has no one to turn to or rely on. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Willing to become emotionally involved as he feels rater isolated and alone. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense, though he tries to avoid open conflict.

Feels that things stand in his way, that circumstances are forcing him to compromise and forgo some pleasures for the time being.

Your Desired Objective

Wants to make a favorable impression and be recognized. Needs to feel appreciated and admired. Sensitive and easily hurt if no notice is taken of him or if he is not given adequate acknowledgment.

Your Actual Problem

Needs to be valued and respected as an exceptional individual, in order to increase his self-esteem and his feeling of personal worth. Resists mediocrity and sets himself high standards.

Interesting test. Some of it got quite close, I thought.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Very different! I have taken a lot of tests, but this one was a bit caustic and negative. I will have to think on this awhile. Maverick

• wednesday
    wednesday

Your Existing Situation
        Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities--especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous.

Your Stress Sources
        Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which she imposes of herself or by her own choice and decision.

Remains emotionally unattached even when involved in a close relationship.

The situation is preventing her from establishing herself, but she feels she must make the best of things as they are.

Becomes distressed when her needs or desires are misunderstood and feels that she has no one to turn to or rely on. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Your Desired Objective
        Desires protection against anything which might exhaust or tire her. Seeks a life of security and physical ease, free from any problem or disturbance.

Your Actual Problem
        Fears that her independence will be threatened or severely restricted unless she protects herself from outside influence. Does not want to be bothered.
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    well i should hope so! hmph! i am stamping my foot in a very princessly manner at this very moment!!

;) (i think i took the headers out of my analysis....so you're off the hook...for now...!! :P)

phew! Glad I didn't tick you off too badly! BTW, I got that evil bunny movie and am going to watch it soon.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

sweet! omg i'm so excited for you to see it!! ooh, and when you're done watching it, let me know, i have a 'which donnie darko character are you' quiz that you can take!! (i was gretchen ross ;))

• wednesday
    wednesday
    Seeks a life of security and physical ease, free from any problem or disturbance.

Now that was some test, boy are they right.!!

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

That was interesting. Not sure what to think about it all. Nailed some areas dead on, others, I'm frankly a little surprised at.

Your Existing Situation

Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these
    qualities--especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and
    enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous.

Your Stress Sources
    Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and of separation from others.
    Believes that life still has far more to offer and that he may miss his
    share of experiences if he fails to make the best use of every
    opportunity. He therefore pursues his objectives with a fierce intensity and
    commits himself deeply and readily. Feels himself to be completely
    competent in any field in which he engages, and can sometimes be considered
    by others to be interfering or meddlesome.

Feels that he cannot do much about his existing problems and
    difficulties and that he must make the best of things as they are. Able to
    achieve satisfaction through sexual activity. Circumstances force him to
    compromise and to forgo some pleasures for the time being. Capable of
    achieving physical satisfaction from sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
    Seeks affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Desires an
    intimate union, in which there is a love, self-sacrifice and mutual
    trust.

Your Actual Problem

Needs to achieve a stable and peaceful condition, enabling him to free
    himself of the worry that he may be prevented from achieving all the
    things he wants.

Your Actual Problem #2

Does not wish to be involved in differences of opinion, contention or
    argument, preferring to be left in peace.

Winston.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit