Former Elder, Pioneer and WT Writer Earns 9 Science Degrees - Jerry Bergman, Ph.D., BiologyJerry Bergman, Ph.D., Biology

by Sea Breeze 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Vienne, Jerry Bergman listed his qualifications with clear references. For example he claimed a PhD from Wayne State University. A search of google scholar brings up the reference and ProQuest lists the PhD thesis from 1976 here.

https://www.proquest.com/openview/b674cfbd8e3060bdb6792004090e8040/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=18750&diss=y

I can’t find any record of Bruce Schulz’s PhD thesis anywhere. Can you help us out? What was the title of the thesis, what institution granted the PhD, and when?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Doesn't look like "vienne" wants to disclose the issuing institution & dissertations from "mother and uncle B."

• vienne
    vienne

Mother: WSU BA; International BEd; WGU Master of Ed., Phd history UniSA. Knock yourself out.

Uncle B? Ask him yourself.

Almost all of Bruce's Master's Thesis is found in Nelson Barbour: The Millennium's Forgotten Prophet.

Most of his dissertation is found in the first two Separate Identity volumes. I do not think that Berkshire's dissertations are online, especially from that many years ago.

You are trying to relieve my complaint about Bergman by finding something against my mother. That is disreputable. Probably explains why you are no longer a Witness.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Vienne...

You are trying to relieve my complaint about Bergman by finding something against my mother. That is disreputable. Probably explains why you are no longer a Witness. (bold added)

Are you saying that leaving the JW religion makes a person disreputable, but remaining a Witness would make a person reputable? After learning of the many flaws and the dishonesty in the religion it seems the opposite would be true - remaining in the religion would make a person disreputable.

Please explain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit