What Will Take Away The Reins Of Power From This Delusional Bunch Of Governing Body Saints?

by Brokeback Watchtower 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Lucky for them they sold off 2 billion $$$ worth in real estate holdings or they would start to fall into bankruptcy.

Fear mongering BS made the wealth , can they continue on that direction ?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    they sold off 2 billion $$$ worth in real estate holdings

But they cannot do that again and again, and they will keep selling Kingdom Halls as their numbers shrink. That has limits.

I doubt the core faithful will walk away because of any mismanagement or GB actions. They will possibly die off as numbers continue to decrease- because recruitment of outsiders and retention of the children is way down and will never recover because of the internet. Or maybe when there are few left, the GB will take their leave to some tropical island compound, leaving instruction for all to fend for themselves.

• LV101
    LV101

Oh what a beautiful ending, OTWO! If only it was tomorrow but we can hope in magic godspeed.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Loss of tax-exemption, maybe.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

It’s certainly getting harder to operate. I think it’s been a number of things that has got them into the situation they are now in;

(1) Poor management. Years of been surrounded by yes men. People who were put into senior positions based on their spiritual qualifications rather than their ability to carry out a task. I have read in the past of people who tried to advise watchtower based on their technical expertise, to find out the very quickly they got shut down.

(2) The internet : Well enough said about that

(3) Apathy from with in : when I was PIMI I looked forward to a FS morning were I could sit and chat at McDonald’s. to be honest I didn’t really care about doctrin. In fact it wasn’t until I come here that it all started sinking in.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Lack of money even with all the cuts the watvchtower have been making and they still have had to start selling off kingdom halls when they next need money will they have to sell more kingdom halls off

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I've been here for 18 years, and 18 years from now my parousia will have been here for 36 years...

I am convinced that only the individual death of each GB member will loose their grip on power,

OR

the emergence of a totalitarian dictator who who stomp the WTB&TS into non-existence,

OR

the slow passage of creeping aeons of failed prophecy piled upon failed prophecy upon failed prophecy that will wear down even the most devoted "Sister Busybodys" (combined, perhaps with a worldwide shortage of "acceptable, appropriate, non-threatening" doilies for Brother-Sister Busybody to wear as she executes her duties as de-facto "spiritual head."

As John Wick might have said, "Yeah, I guess you could say I have an ISSUE WITH THAT."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit