Headed to vegas! Anything i should do?

by _Morpheus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• jeremiah18:5-10
    jeremiah18:5-10

Go to the top of the world at stratosphere. They do bungee jumping (sort of) off the top of it now. It's an amazing view, especially at night

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Make sure you use your coupon book ,great saving and a lot of free stuff..

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Anyone remember the STAR TREK:TNG ride? You had to wait in a long life (during which you were challenged to duels with Klingons and various interactions with other aliens). Once in, you were beamed to the Enterprise to meet with Captain Picard personally. Just as you were led on the bridge, however, you'd feel a jolt under you and then the red alert would sound. The lights would flash as the computer voice informed the bridge crew that the captain had just been beamed off the bridge and that the ship was under attack. Another jolt, confusion.

As guests they ushered you of the bridge and everyone eventually found their way into an escape ship. Lots of flashes of light and jolts, but you broke away from the Enterprise and headed back to the surface. Alas, the enemy now began to attack the escape craft. Fortunately the Enterprise was able to save us by placing itself between us and the enemy. We broke into the atmosphere, flew over Las Vegas and ended up on the top of a building. As we exited, a maintenance worker have us curious looks and we filed into the gift shop area. I bought two Deep Space Nine uniforms for a friend who wanted me to bring them for him and his wife (both fans).

There was also a 3D Atlantis exhibit with mist and polarized glasses that was cool and a place you could do a virtual free fall parachute jump. Didn't do that one, though.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Definitely check out the larger resort properties. The scale alone is staggering. Save a little time for people watching on the strip - very entertaining. Gambling eh, can do that in lots of placed now, so not a big deal. If you like Poker, check out the card room at the Bellagio, and the Venetian.The big draw for my wife and I is the world class entertainment. Check out who is in town during your visit. If you like comedy, there is plenty of that, as well as magic. We laughed so hard at Zumanity (NYNY) we cried. Same thing at Absinthe (Caesars).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit