Headed to vegas! Anything i should do?

by _Morpheus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

The tittle is self explanitory.... first trip to vegas, anything i should do besides gamble?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Be sure to wear your apostate headband and brandish a stick. Enjoy a debaucherous night of Satanic pleasures.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol well i appreciate the sentiment but the lady im going with wouldnt want to share me....

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Take a trip to the Hoover Dam and/or the Grand Canyon. Vegas alone can get on your nerves, especially if you're not a heavy gambler.

Look for a show, there are shows for all budgets and tastes.

If you like shopping, that's the place to be.

The Excalibur Hotel has a Renaissance show and family friendly arcades and similar things as well as entertainment for adults.

Hotels provide good spas with amenities, such as therapeutic, professional massages.

And of course, if you find family friendly entertainment boring, there are reasons why they call it Sin City. Check the listings.

Just walking around the strip is fun too.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Great ideas! The canyon and damn are already on the agenda

• just fine
    just fine

Eat, I like the buffet at the Bellagio and the Wicked Spoon at the Cosmopolitan. I like to walk the strip, see the Venetian ( the indoor sky gets me every time), I did the rides at the top of the stratosphere, went to Madame Trusseau wax museum. The Mob Museum downtown was a nice distraction. Have fun and 🍀Good Luck!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Keep most of your money locked away in a separate bank account.....and forget the pin number....

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

two folks above say to visit Hoover Dam, ONLY if the temp is in normal range while you're there, when we visited it was the month of August and the temp was 107, "but there's no humidity"! as they say, doesn't matter when it's that's high, have to say if I was the age I'm at now I wouldn't have even gone on that trip, I would've been carried out on a stretcher, or they could've just blotted me up with some tissues, I would have melted from the heat

• Gefangene
    Gefangene

Get married there ^^

• Angharad
    Angharad

Go to Eggslut for breakfast

If you enjoy clubs the Ghost Bar is fun, although it's a pain to get in, its a roof top club/bar on the 55th floor - it also has a glass dancefloor

If you are walking along the strip - comfy shoes. It doesn't look that far from place to place but is actually a lot of walking and the taxi lines end up insane in the evening

Fremont Street is interesting too. You can also do a zip line along the length of the street if you're into that ! They also have a very bizarre light show that plays on the roof every so often.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit