Hull Purge

by Phoebe 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

Have you seen this? Sounds like a total witch hunt in Hull. This C.O. 'Rose' sounds a nasty piece of work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX9W652YLyU

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Can someone do a 1 paragraph summary?

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

Briefly, people are being hounded by the elders. Two sisters (who have DF husbands) are being hassled by elders to the extent they've had to call the police. Elders are turning up at people's places of work wanting to know stuff about others brothers (who goes to their house etc) This C.O. 'Rose' every congregation he visits someone gets DF.

Two anointed DF recently. Anyone asking a question is DF. One sister, they just sent her a letter saying she was DF.

Rose went to the police about WitnessNomore, said he was stalking him. In fact Witness Nomore has only seen Rose 4 times in 6 months.

When WitnessNomore went to stand outside a K.H one of the brothers said 'we're getting rid of these lunatics (Apostates)

But I think it's the absolutely hounding of people by the elders that is shocking. They seem to be on a massive purge. They have even told people, when trying to get dirt on brothers, you are either for us or against us.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Is it my imagination or are the jobos getting more bonkers all the time?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

You see it's like this. When someone is cornered for covering-up a lie, the more and more defensive and adamant they get, they get angrier.

That's what's happening with the WBTS. The more they get exposed for covering up 'lies', the more psychotic and angrier ''they'' get, for being exposed!!!

Liken it to a rat also being cornered. When a rat is ''cornered'' per se, it might get really defensive and attack you aggressively.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

This CO is a real brainwashed fool in his loyalty talk in fact he seriously needs some good psychological counseling because he's a real lopsided fanatic for a printing establishment full of fraud and deceit. Seriously this guy needs to be locked up in a funny farm he's that over the top. I think this talk could open up the Watchtower to a lawsuit I really do. He is giving a xenophobia inducing talk that excludes every one not in their little Organization as evil and ok to shun those not keeping party indoctrinated belief because this is loyalty to the big Organization/Jehovah's Organization.

I'm thinking this video can be the primary evidence against the Organization cruel enforcement of loyalty. And the seriously evil motives the Watchtower Corporation sponsors by keeping this guy working for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJrEoQSftdY&list=PL-_tknz88_5ui68Zwdzc4kxG2k1SL5hmm

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

This :

" Beth Sarim

You see it's like this. When someone is cornered for covering-up a lie, the more and more defensive and adamant they get, they get angrier.

That's what's happening with the WBTS. The more they get exposed for covering up 'lies', the more psychotic and angrier ''they'' get, for being exposed!!!

Liken it to a rat also being cornered. When a rat is ''cornered'' per se, it might get really defensive and attack you aggressively "

Thank-you Beth Sarim, I'm going to use this line on next JW I encouter when they angry with me hehe !

• Moster
    Moster

Can you say 'Scientology tactics' ???

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

This CO's talks should collected I think these might open up the WT corporation all sorts of lawsuits. I think the international climate is rapidly changing for the WT now that they have been tagged as "Extremist" in the Russian courts.

• VW.org
    VW.org

Apparently police have told witnessnomore that if he continues his campaign, he will be arrested for stalking and harassment. Which is a bluff and police harassment. He has sought legal advice from his solicitor. His solicitor has told him that the police are in the wrong and that he is doing nothing illegal. So he is determined to keep campaigning and is willing to go to jail for his cause. He is tenacious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit