New Media Center

by asp59 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• asp59
    asp59

II wonder if you are a JW how new media center goes along with this text.

1 Corinthians 3:6-9New International Version

6 I planted the seed,(A) Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow.

Paulus planted. God made it grow.

Does it say God made it grow cause someone gave a Bible study or having media center . No, it says clearly cause Apollo watered. What was Apollo known for? He was known for being good giving speeches. So how can a media center replace a arrangement set by God?

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

They believe their videos will "plant seeds" that JW's will water and God will make grow and therefore a new media center is necessary. Somehow the generations that have come and gone since Jesus was on earth, managed without videos. Suddenly they're a necessity.

• asp59
    asp59

They said same thing back in the 90s, with all new KHs. They gonna be used in new system also. We know now how that went.

• Overrated
    Overrated

More like Watchtower planted seed, Apostates watered and Google made it grow.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

With all the gripe and objection WT's getting from the rank & file over building this Media Center...time is still on WT's side...so far they are in the grading and prepping of the land stage...they can turn the property into a theme park or just sell the land! :) :)

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I read in a book that sitting in a pew in a church makes you as much as a Christian as sitting in your garage makes you a car.

Being one of Jehovah's Witnesses is no longer being in a religion of a "life saving work." The near future is to simply sit, watch JW Broadcasting, and donate. Worship of the Governing Body has never gotten easier. No wonder the rank and file are storming Wallkill with torches and pitch forks.

• a watcher
    a watcher

I can't afford a new media center. Someone else is going to have to pay for it.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    With all the gripe and objection WT's getting from the rank & file over building this Media Center.

That makes a pleasant change...are they really speaking their minds on this? Many people are out of work or struggling. They don't have an awful lot of spare cash. Tell me what they're saying JWgonebad please?

• waton
    waton
    They said same thing back in the 90s, with all new KHs. They gonna be used in new system also. We know now how that went.

a: The new system will be ushered in by a destruction, that will make the deluge seem like a picnic.

Buildings will not survive, particularly not khs, assembly halls, that have been sold and turned into churches,

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Diogenesister:...are they really speaking their minds on this?...Tell me what they're saying JWgonebad please?

The following is what GB Morris states word for word at the 3:59 hour clip during the last talk of the AGM :

"...just to address the feelings that some friends have!" (concerns about Ramapo)

Then he proceeds to read a letter of concern from "some long time faithful brother"!

The gist and essence of that letter from this perturbed individual is as follows:

"Why, if we're soo close to the end, is there such a need for a new media center that has a completion date of several years...does this mean that Armageddon is being pushed back a number of years...that the end is not as immenent as we've been preaching?""

Why else would WT, during the 2021 AGM, address this belly-aching the rank & file are having about the Ramapo Media Center if it isn't really becoming a problem?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit