The Power Of Unconditional Love

by 1234 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

The JWS religion creates conditional love based upon are you in or not, are you completely supportive or are you opposed in anyway.

This is why families are broken up and indirectly have caused so many suicides.

• cofty
    cofty
    We are spiritual beings having a physical experience

Prove it.

• Ding
    Ding

As we know, in the WT world, it's all a loyalty and endurance test-- us versus them, where you constantly have to choose whose side you're on.

• jp1692
    jp1692

It ain’t love if it’s conditional!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    So which God are you worshiping? The pissed off teenager or the woman with her child.

So your god is a Hitler lover?

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

We impose conditions upon contact or whatever, but the love, if real is still there. Just as the love for a person who has died is still there, even though the person is not

Up to a point - if my son turned into a child killing paedophile I would still have the “unconditional love” that I had for him before he turned, just as in your example of a dead relative. But I would not love him now – how could I? I couldn’t love any child killing paedophile, so why should my son be any different just because he’s my son. (He’s not by the way, and I love him now as much as ever).

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

The JWS use the term " Conditional Love " as in we will demean you and will shun you for not being a loyal supporting member or if you leave the organization.

This is why millions of families have been broken up by this one particular religoius cult.

Which in essence means, JWS have only conditional regulated love among themselves within their membership

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Unconditional love is unhealthy. Love needs certain conditions to exist.

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Unconditional love is unhealthy.

Exactly, and it can also be dangerous. The Kray twin’s mother had such a love, and thus supported her sons no matter what evil they got up to.

"Jesus wept"

How do you explain other dimensions to people locked into a 3-D world?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit