"The Origin of Life" fails to deliver

by Doug Mason 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• deepblue
    deepblue

punkofnice you are right, english is not my first language, i dont think you could communicate in my language so lets keep it for know :) another thing is im aware of some things for example it should be "I'm" not "im" but im writing fast sometimes becasue im busy or im using moblie phone. Why you are asking about my age? This is your problem guys you dont check what people say but how they look like

cofty dont get me wrong please im not trying to harm Doug and im completely not interested who is that guy. I only shered my opinion about his post. You dont sound like you've read or checked what i posted before so why would i talk anymore to you. There was not enogh time for that, you shoud at least pretend little bit :) I'm afraid you are not honest man who wants to know the truth but you try to show you won the conversation. I dont wanna waste my time for that sort of things.

Of course I know that majority of "Christians" accept so called evolution, homosexuality and the other things but you should ask yourself if your goal is to be with majority or if you have pair of balls and you are strong enough to accept the truth

• cofty
    cofty
    You dont sound like you've read or checked what i posted before so why would i talk anymore to you. - blue

I have. I am thoroughly familiar with Michael Behe, Stephen Meyer, William Demsky and all the other charlatans at The Discovery Institute.

That is why I offered to have a respectful conversation with you about the facts. I am more than ready to discuss the claims of the Intelligent Design movement including the ones involving specified complexity, irreducible complexity and information.

I doubt if there is a single objection to evolution or a single argument in favour of a designer that I have not investigated previously.

I remain ready to hold a respectful and detailed conversation with you. I have more than 23,000 posts in this forum and I have never knowingly failed to reply to a reasonable argument against my position once. Please don't be yet another hit-and-run creationist who runs away screaming when they are challenged to back up their assertions. We both know you are not a science teacher so let's drop that charade.

In your own words 'have a pair of balls' and let's engage in a rational debate.

• deepblue
    deepblue

I mentioned previously i teach meteorology (mainly) sometimes also geography becasue as you correctly said its very difficult to keep the job for anyone who doesnt support atheisitc and homosexual propaganda and with meteorology its easier than with geography. One of my colleagues has been fired recently becasue he said publicly that human bodies are not made for anal. So all your smart "scientists" are not able to admit this simple thing but you want to speak about science. Have you ever talked with these guys? I'm affraid you are just stunned too much when you see someone in white dress or with microscope. You dont know they beat their wives, they take drugs, they have shit family life and they do plenty of the other stupid things. And one more very important thing what you dont understand is when you tell them for example "life has been designed" they hear "you must not fuck prostitutes and you should be faithul to your wife" I used to talk with one teacher and he could listen everything what i had to say until one day i mocked some immoral behaviour. When he heard that he just got mad and he started to stalk me with thousands of atheists messages and then i understood what ive done and what he does in his private life.

Regarding your invitation as i said before if you can show me in practice how 2 pieces of hammer can meet accidentlally and be put together without design agent we can talk about more complicated things. You are not charlatan so you can do it

• sir82
    sir82

Good lord what a train wreck.

Don't feed the (probably 14 year old) troll.

• cofty
    cofty

I'm thinking 16 year old home schooled.

Blue - your conflation of science and morality is irrational. There are scientists who believe passionately in the truth of scripture and who reject all the same morals that you object to, but who still accept the fact of evolution. Then there are creationists who have deplorable personal morals.

The two things are completely unconnected.

My offer stands. Simply reply to my personal message any time. Even if it's in a few years time when you finally grow a pair.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

deepblue,

I will appreciate knowing exactly and precisely where my Critique needs amending.

Thanks,

Doug

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    sir82 - Good lord what a train wreck.

...and not one of us survived.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit