lf the paradise earth is real would you want to live there?

by atomant 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

..only one problem "paradise on earth" "paradise of earth" etc doesn't exist in the bible. not one single scripture.

"paradise of heaven" yep that's that there speaking of the 3rd heaven or when Jesus tells the evil doing he'll be with him in heaven, but earth? No, that simply isn't in the bible.

Ask a witness to find paradise on earth in the bible and watch the lightbulb go off when they try to find it.

• mrquik
    mrquik
    Even as a Witness, I believed they were short sighted to assume we wouldn't populate the galaxy. Even today, we have that desire to explore. I'll be on that planet covered in warm ocean water with tropical islands. I'll have a bar there; "MRQUIKS". You're all welcome.....
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    The very concept raises MORE questions and issues that it does answers or solutions....
  • TipsyMangoTea
    TipsyMangoTea

mrquik Make sure to be within lightyear-distance from the Restaurant at the End of the Universe, and I'll be a regular patron. ;)*

I really, really, really want to be alive for intergalactic exploration. Between living forever on one planet vs having a limited lifespan but with the chance to go up in outer space, sign me up, space cowboy!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

lf the paradise earth is real would you want to live there?..

We have to Remember the entire Watchtower Fable.....It`s a Watchtower Paradise..

The real WatchTower World is a Shit Hole..

WatchTower Paradise Would Be.......A WatchTower Shit Hole x Eternity..

.....................................Welcome To..

.........................WATCHTOWER PARADISE..

............Image result for Hell

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2
    NO!!!
  • JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

The OP reminded me of this:

https://youtu.be/r2pt2-F2j2g

• smiddy
    smiddy

A paradise earth ?

No higher education

No industry

no technology

no television

no newspapers

no fishing

no hunting

no who dunnits

no toilet paper

no brewery`s

no movies

no space exploration

I can`t go on I`m bored out of my brain already

smiddy

• Nameless
    Nameless
    JW bs aside, why not? Imagine what you could accomplish! Learning and adapting, discovering new ways of travel, examining the entire universe! Learning new things for the rest of your life. But, it's just a dream.
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry
    What is the reference to the fairly recent WT whereby we cannot choose where we can live in the new system?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit