Covid 19, is this the WT new push to bring back ex JW's before the end of the system?

by William Penwell 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

This may well be the last days for the cult

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Thanks to all those that responded. My sister 4 years ago decided to shun me because she did not agree with my personal lifestyle. I say fine. Just let me be and I can move on without them. I do not hold any animosity toward them, that is their choice not mine but life goes on. I am happy with my life and I do not need them in my life if that is what they choose. They just don't get it. So stop after they have made their choices then just let me be. I really think it is their way of trying to appease their guilty conscience and doing what they are told to do by the organisation.

My son sent me the following link as he says the GB is once again on their case that the end of the system is very near and you must bring in those ones that have drifted away from the organisation. Reminds me of 1975.

The Last Day of The Last Days

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Well I don't have to worry about that with my still in family. Pretty much the cold front from them.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

yes... and also to get updated death cards to make sure you die in the hospital. They said they are having a problem getting in hospitals. (weeks late on that one too, HS on vaca) I'm sure it's that old Jewish oral rumor thing going from HLC to bethel, up to GB, back down to COs and elders.

So loving hateful.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Old farts like me have heard "wolf, wolf" too many times. Been there done that!

just saying!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I got encouraged to join in the Zoomorial by someone who hasn't mentioned religion to me in over a decade. I didn't ask if they were pushed to do that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit